`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd 2012 Bowman Blaster....2nd Auto

2nd 2012 Bowman Blaster....2nd Auto
All will be marked FT/FS.....looking for the Harper Chrome and base for my set.....

[Image: IMAG0044.jpg]
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

RE: 2nd 2012 Bowman Blaster....2nd Auto
This years bowman sucks, I've spend a few boxes this year and have not gotten 1 auto or any color, last year just about every box I bought I at least got some color. I'm glad to see someone has had luck this year with this product.

hey i have a harper base as well as the chrome. like to maybe trade for the daniel auto. lmk.
thanks

(05-18-2012, 06:11 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: This years bowman sucks, I've spend a few boxes this year and have not gotten 1 auto or any color, last year just about every box I bought I at least got some color. I'm glad to see someone has had luck this year with this product.
Have to kindly disagree. Although I do agree there is less CHROME REFRACTORS, I am seeing more autos in general, especially from retail. And tyhis years set is so deep with new talent I feel this years Bowman product will pay off for years to come....

also less refractors means better value for refractors, im sure that doesnt make you feel better lol also i like the new ice refractors
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I've busted 4 blasters and hit 2 autos. Also had color in each one of them. I have a few Harper base and chrome for trade.
KAB Sports Cards & Collectables.
www.kabboxbreaks.com
Our channel for all of our live breaks.
http://vaughnlive.tv/kabsportscards
http://s1108.photobucket.com/albums/h416/krisbrester/
[Image: d7ba6910.jpg]

I have had pretty good luck with blasters also. Two blasters yielded me two autos, matt lipka and carlos perez. Granted they are no Darvish but at least i didnt get stuck with a bunch of base blasters. Oh yeah if you dont trade for the harper chrome I have one I can add for ya.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

Congrats on the pulls. People seemed to be doing well with these. I just bought a blaster of this and pulled jack. The only prospect pulled that I have ever heard of was Gerrit Cole.