Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GYPSY
Wink 
GYPSY
I just got back from LCS time to bust this box and see what reasures are in store for me!!!

RE: GYPSY
Check me for the minis!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

OK so here is some of the stuff not to include base or minis that i got today. Photo VAR SP halladay, bautista, oswalt, stanton, zimmerman, strasburg, longoria. Delmon Young black mini, peralta sepia*99, Framed Blue Lester, and musial *599, Hellickson framed mini relic, Morse AU, Byrd Au also i received and an additional auto of Stojka Gypsy King, and i got Lester Indian Head Penny card. Let me know what you guys thought please. I forgot the sp minis kemp, a. mccuthen, cc, strasburg, gehrig, boggs, griffey, Sliding kemp, Glove t. robinson, Moonshots Mays

If you would like to trade the black and sepia minis let me know!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I can use some of those, let me know
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

you essentially got 2 extra hits out of that box. The penny and Gypsy King auto are worth more than your 4 "hits" combined. that's a really good GQ break.

those indian head penny's are nice, and a tough pull from what i've seen. nice break! wish I had good luck like that.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

i normally have crappy luck when it comes to busting boxes but was pleased this go around