Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay feedback

RE: ebay feedback
thanks for the feedback guys..

as for my feedback it isn't high as i only started to sell recently (its doubled since i started selling and i havent cracked 150 yet).

i contacted them a couple of days ago but i havent heard anything back...at this point i'll forget about it or best case they will contact me and say it was by error
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

so the buyer responded back to me...

they felt they overpaid for shipping (shipping was 3.99).

Personally when i bid on something i keep the full cost into account which is the bidding amount and the shipping...anyways as i mentioned i'll ignore the comment and i have barred that person from being able to bid on any other of my auctions.

Personally the 3.99 takes into account enveloppe cost, canada post, and the fact that a round trip
to the post office for me is 25-30km
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

(05-20-2012, 07:22 PM)arock99 Wrote: so the buyer responded back to me...

they felt they overpaid for shipping (shipping was 3.99).

Personally when i bid on something i keep the full cost into account which is the bidding amount and the shipping...anyways as i mentioned i'll ignore the comment and i have barred that person from being able to bid on any other of my auctions.

Personally the 3.99 takes into account enveloppe cost, canada post, and the fact that a round trip
to the post office for me is 25-30km
Nothing wrong with $4 for shipping...even if it was $1.50 for the stamp, add the cost of bubble mailer, team bag, top loader, penny sleeve etc..

I do only ask for $3 myself but $4 is not bad.

[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

really bro, send them a request for them to update feedback, and if they won't do it forward everything to ebay, there's no need in you taking it up the booty for that!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75