`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did this go REALLY low?

Did this go REALLY low?
I was watching this auction b/c I'd never seen a lot quite like this. Sure there are several $2-$3 cards in there, but there's also a handful of $25+ inserts as well...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251060004751?ssP...1423.l2649

The auction ended about for what it would cost just to get all these graded. I wish I had watched it down to the end b/c I definitely would've thrown a bid in, I thought for sure it would end well over $200 Seller has 100% feedback, over 200 transactions, so no issue there. Maybe b/c it was international? I dunno, anyone surprised by this?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Did this go REALLY low?
Horrible Scans and bad ending time. 1:30 on a Friday afternoon.

but great cards Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I dont collect MJ so idk how good or bad they were but many seemed like Lower End MJ's .. Might need to check the Population report and see how many 9.5 of each of those cards are Flying around that might tell you the Story of why this Auction went so low..

yea i woulda paid atleast 200 had I known about it. You can sell them for $20 a pop EASY!
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

It sold for about what I would of paid. $150...Most are low end/high population.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

There is one that books for $60, one for $50, one for $30 and two for $25 off the top of my head. That's $190 in bv right there, all graded 9.5. The bad ending time is a good point, but I'm still surprised.

Like xarzy pointed out you could flip these individually on the bay and make a pretty good profit if you had gotten them at this price.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(05-18-2012, 05:25 PM)buckunteer Wrote: There is one that books for $60, one for $50, one for $30 and two for $25 off the top of my head. That's $190 in bv right there, all graded 9.5. The bad ending time is a good point, but I'm still surprised.

Like xarzy pointed out you could flip these individually on the bay and make a pretty good profit if you had gotten them at this price.
It didn't end under auction!
It ended under the terms: "seller ended auction because item was sold"
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Touche. Well-played I totally missed that!