`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many people hoard a particular card

How many people hoard a particular card
I have a pretty extensive Gerald Henderson collection. Its to the point where I basically want every Henderson thats available at a really good price. Well that has led to this:

[Image: 2012-05-17174314.jpg]

Got me to wondering if there was anyone else who went after a certain card or a certain player's cards even if they already had one copy of the cards. I know quavis has a couple projects like this.

I have many Henderson cards that I have 10+ autos of. The one that takes the cake is the Gold Standard auto.

[Image: 2012-05-17174402.jpg]

Can anyone tell how many that is?

Anyone else got anything they just cant pass up even if they've already got the card(s)? Post it here with story/reason Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: How many people hoard a particular card
Looks like 43ish? And don't lie, you know you're trying to corner the market on Henderson Gold Standard base autos!

I have like 5 or 6 of this Dual Brook and Robin Lopez.. Whenever i notice it in a Lot on Ebay or if someone has it for trade ill Pick it up

[Image: 4_2_3.jpg]

I wish I could have multiples of melo autos. Just too expensive. I do however love collecting matching sets. I.e. the tools of the trade triple black prime spectrum. I he the triple prime patch /10 and the triple prime patch auto version /5
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(05-17-2012, 08:41 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I have a pretty extensive Gerald Henderson collection. Its to the point where I basically want every Henderson thats available at a really good price. Well that has led to this:

[Image: 2012-05-17174314.jpg]

Got me to wondering if there was anyone else who went after a certain card or a certain player's cards even if they already had one copy of the cards. I know quavis has a couple projects like this.

I have many Henderson cards that I have 10+ autos of. The one that takes the cake is the Gold Standard auto.

[Image: 2012-05-17174402.jpg]

Can anyone tell how many that is?

Anyone else got anything they just cant pass up even if they've already got the card(s)? Post it here with story/reason Smile
any Ace Ventura fans out there??

OBSESS MUCH????

Given the impressiveness of that collection, and the lack of impressiveness of my MJ collection, I'm pretty sure your Gerald Henderson collection books for more than my MJ collection...and I guarantee that's the only time in recorded history that that phrase will ever come about lol

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

i think hoarding is silly myself...Penny cards are way too ecpensive to hoard.Do you think Gerald Henderson is gonna blow up or something?
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Yeah you have a problem Big Grin Great dedication! Can I ask why Gerald Henderson and not someone else?
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

I've followed Kobe Bryant during his career and I know his years are becoming more and more limited so I started looking for that next guy to watch and collect. A friend of mine who is a huge Duke fan introduced me to Henderson by sending me YouTube videos and such. This when he was getting -0- playing time when Larry Brown was their coach. So definitly I saw potential and at the very least someone who was undervalued. I could get tons of his autos for the price of one Kobe auto so I started up my collection. Well it quickly became and addiction Smile

I think there is some opportunity for a value increase if they can put a decent team on the court. The guy really has improved quite a bit in his 3 years in the league and he is a real hard worker.

Jeep that guess is close, and you have foiled my plan it will become hard to come by the other 200+ out there still tho Smile

But enough about me, come on I know there are more of you out there!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Well, I'm not a hoarder of any one player nor any one card, but I do hoard my Pistons cards. Smile I've had people send me free packages with 30+ cards in them and I already had a copy of each one of them. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I am a hoarder of Hakeem Olajuwon I currently have over 2200 differant cards of him. as far one particular card I have about 20 of his topps stars atomic refractors. I also love all of his patch cards ( non auto) and have two or three of most of them.