`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012
Sfreinker sent cards to each of my kids individually and to my family as a whole. Welcome aboard man. Thanks!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(09-24-2012, 07:27 PM)acevanquish Wrote: Minitracer sent a nice pack of Buster Posey and an Andrew McCutchen card for my g/f. She was excited to get mail and it was the first time she has received cards that 1. she didn't know she was getting and 2. didn't come from me. She didn't have any of the cards and neither did I. They were from nice sets too. '11 BP, Heritage, '11 Topps Wal Mart Black Border (?), '11 A&G. He is deserving of some Ethier and Youkilis from anyone that has some to spare.
thats awesome, ive got some youks set aside for him already, i had a bowman blue or orange i have been digging for since august guess i dont have it anymore Sad ive got some packages going out this friday night or sat morning hope to keep the thread going here even during off season.
Hey fellas, I cannot believe it is already october, only a few more weeks of baseball left. I was thinking that we should put together a secret santa and let it open to any members on here who have sent, etc. I know not everyone had big money to spend but we could make maybe two levels, a $50 bv level and $100 bv level. if anyone is interested let me know, i think it would be fun.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(10-02-2012, 01:05 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: thats awesome, ive got some youks set aside for him already, i had a bowman blue or orange i have been digging for since august guess i dont have it anymore Sad ive got some packages going out this friday night or sat morning hope to keep the thread going here even during off season.
Hey fellas, I cannot believe it is already october, only a few more weeks of baseball left. I was thinking that we should put together a secret santa and let it open to any members on here who have sent, etc. I know not everyone had big money to spend but we could make maybe two levels, a $50 bv level and $100 bv level. if anyone is interested let me know, i think it would be fun.
I sent someone a secret santa that should arrive today as an early ChristmaHanaKwanzaka Day present.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(10-02-2012, 01:05 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: thats awesome, ive got some youks set aside for him already, i had a bowman blue or orange i have been digging for since august guess i dont have it anymore Sad ive got some packages going out this friday night or sat morning hope to keep the thread going here even during off season.

That's already been discussed actually and is set to launch mid month. If you'd like to run it instead of me that is fine though. Let me know either way please. Last years Secret Santa was nice but some guys got way less than others. I think it may have been based on the fact that not everyone could afford to buy something for the person they drew. Many had to send cards they had. The levels are a good idea. This way you sign up for what you can afford to handle.

So I got my mail today and I have a package from my boy Fitzy on here. I open it up and this bad boy was inside, he gave this to me for free mind you didn't ask to trade for it, wasn't selling it he gave it to me for free! Of course we have an open trading policy with each other here I give him all my pirates and yanks for him and his wife and he sends me dbacks all the time but this is crazy cool! Its a 1/10! I know it wasn't easy to hand over this bad boy to me but I thank him for always being so amazingly cool!

[Image: yukyu.jpg]
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(10-02-2012, 07:51 AM)acevanquish Wrote: I sent someone a secret santa that should arrive today as an early ChristmaHanaKwanzaka Day present.
And that early ChristmaHanaKwanzaka Day gift arrived today! Needless to say, I was humbly moved to emotion. I am going to post a separate thread tonight to publicly thank you. I hope everyone who sees this post will read my thread and give ace his due. So kind. This wasn't just baseball cards, folks...
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

This thread was by far the bes idea I have ever come up with. I wish more people would keep the sending alive.

i received a nice package of Indians cards from JRMdawg311 this week for me and my son. thanks a bunch, always nice to get something in the mail that isnt a bill!!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Secret Santa sounds great.....put me down. Doesn't matter what book value (well $100 max lol). Just let me know.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Mikarlo sent me this 2011 Cognac Nolan Ryan
[Image: front_large_3214318.png]
[Image: badtime.jpg]