`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
(08-03-2012, 09:56 AM)acevanquish Wrote: Someone else out there has an unknown hand in making this all happen too. The day before I planned to send out the Billy Butler, someone on Topps offered me the Hosmer for Sandoval. Before that I tried to trade Sandoval for a handful of other players several times and felt like I was going to be stuck with him. I already got the Nolan Ryan by trading other unlocked cards and was just looking for anyone else I have mild interest in. I was worried about the girls being upset over who gets the Butler card and even messaged dbroockerd to ask if either had the card so I could give it to the other. The trade offer on Topps was very well timed and something I would not have thought of on my own. Everything came together beautifully and I was able to make things as fair as possible for all of your kids.
I'm working on the return gift. I assure you it's appreciated. I updated the thread too so we can keep the good guys receiving and not just the free loaders.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...UPDATES 8/3/2012
I had a thread up for this but thought I better post it here since he's a member of this thread.

Just wanted to thank Jeremy for sending me this awesome card to add to my project. Thanks!
[Image: scan0425.jpg]

RE: FREE CARDS - gift thread...please read
(08-02-2012, 10:11 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I'll leave you on and just tell people if they ask you can accept right now.
Thanks I appreciate it, I have been ordering cards online and the first three boxes arrived at the house today according to my wife. Thats the great thing about being deployed is some extra spending money for cards...

Look forward to sending out more when I get back
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

got a great lot from jniere15*, (i think i spelt that right? Smile ) included was a Pre-Rookie Pudge Card! X))))) when he was with the tulsa drillers Smile very cool!
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

How come im not bold i have sent you free cards to help complete your topps archives set. I have also sent free cards to others.
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(08-03-2012, 04:32 PM)boult81 Wrote: How come im not bold i have sent you free cards to help complete your topps archives set. I have also sent free cards to others.
Man you signed up yesterday. I agree you've sent me a few cards but not as part of ths thread. Don't are offense. When guys start posting you've sent you'll be in bold. I clearly stated some if the newer guys haven't made it yet but will. I have no way of knowing who you sent to until its posted here.

nlsn200, yours are going out tomorrow with a few other packages. if u already have the numbered pujols card it took forever for me to get i am gonna reach across the cpu and smack ya lol
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(08-03-2012, 07:38 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: nlsn200, yours are going out tomorrow with a few other packages. if u already have the numbered pujols card it took forever for me to get i am gonna reach across the cpu and smack ya lol

Good Man!!!

I recieved a stanton rookie and 3 awesome brauns in the mail today...no idea from who though. Phillip from CT? I would like to know so i can send a shout out
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Glad to see this Thread has come back to life again. Good job on the updated list dbroockerd. Sending some packages out his coming week guys. Enjoy your weekend!