Nice gold
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

RE: 1998 MJx break: Live?
I want scans already!

haha hold your horses jeep here they are!

[Image: MJxhits001.jpg]

both of the timepieces are going to BGS. The bronze one /230 looks pretty darn good. Unfortunately the gold one /23 has a ding on the top left corner, but it's the shortest-printed MJ I have (not to mention tied for the most valuable) and it's die cut so I'm getting it protected.

Obviously, most of the cards I pulled aren't for trade! Totaled 92 PC additions Smile However, if anyone is going for this set I have doubles of all of the 4th quarter highlights (#s 121-130). I also have 10 base doubles, numbers 1, 8, 24, 33, 35, 78, 86, 94, 100, and 101, that I would trade as well.

I am, however, in the works to sell 1 of every Jordan double I have in a big lot sale, so if you need any of those let me know soon please!

Incidentally, my regular base needs are 4, 32, 71, 80, 82, 96, 98, and 102 along with many of the 1st-3rd quarter highlights and best of times short-print cards, so if anyone's got any of those get at me please!!

Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Remember to take the doubles you have, match them up with the ones you have in your PC already and choose the one you think will have the best grade to keep. I have like 300+ Pistons I have to do that to. Smile Hope those come back with some nice grades, at least 9's.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-17-2012, 03:12 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Remember to take the doubles you have, match them up with the ones you have in your PC already and choose the one you think will have the best grade to keep. I have like 300+ Pistons I have to do that to. Smile Hope those come back with some nice grades, at least 9's.
haha I do that actually. Some of these have been in the packs too long though, the surfaces are a bit rough so unless there's a glaring issue w/ one already in my PC I'll be keeping these newly hit extras FT.

Great advice though, keep the best ones for yourself! I think the bronze one /230 will get a 9, i doubt the gold one will get above an 8 though, damn corner. Still a wicked card. No complaints!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

if you dont mind me asking how much did the box cost you?

Congrats on the Break dude.

You got some fancy stuff there, Steve. Nice box, lucky duck.