`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Box Break Scans (09 Signature Stars, 11 Bowman Draft, and of course 2012 Bowman

A Few Box Break Scans (09 Signature Stars, 11 Bowman Draft, and of course 2012 Bowman
Here are some scans of my boxes I got recently. I don't have them in my org, so if you are interested LMK. (I haven't decided if I'm going to sell them at the bay or not)

First is 2009 Signature Stars.
[Image: ebay005.jpg]
[Image: ebay004.jpg]

Then 2011 Bowman Draft
[Image: ebay003.jpg]

Last 2012 Bowman Jumbo (plus one value pack)
[Image: ebay002.jpg]
[Image: ebay001.jpg]

Not too bad on all, each was a fun break. The Mesoraco is a Bowman Red 1/1! Need to sell more cards to get more boxes, Ha!
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

RE: A Few Box Break Scans (09 Signature Stars, 11 Bowman Draft, and of course 2012 Bowman
Sweet Breaks! The Bowman was best with 4 auto's! But value wise the draft is much sweeter.

RE: A Few Box Break Scans (09 Signature Stars, 11 Bowman Draft, and of course 2012 Bowman
(05-16-2012, 12:21 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet Breaks! The Bowman was best with 4 auto's! But value wise the draft is much sweeter.
Actually, the Valdespin was from the Value pack. So there was only 3 auto's. You are right though, the draft was the better.
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

nice break!!! i need the harper usa for my set. thats the only one i cant get. lmk if u wanna trade.
thanks

I would be interested in the drew hutchison auto
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

interested in the clifton gold and barnes auto...got some castro and rizzo in my bucket you can look at!

Peacock for trade?
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!