`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade issue

Trade issue
I made a trade with a member who has less then 10 trades. He was not happy with my cards. Said they were scratched, my top loader was falling apart, and my penny sleeve was not in good shape.

I have made over 70+ trades with not one issue. I told him I would be happy to send his stuff back when he sends me mine back. I think I am in the right just because of how many trades I have made with no issues vs his "less then 10" trades. He said he would not send my stuff back until he gets his stuff first.

Am I in the wrong?

RE: Trade issue
No, i agree with you. I wouldn't send mine back first either. If he wants to leave - feedback, let him. its only one compared to the 70+ postives you have.
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

Am I in the wrong?
[/quote]

I would gladly send back if somebody had a higher standing than me. Don't think you are in the wrong at all.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

seeming how im a new member with 0 rating Smile , if it were me...i would feel obligated to send first. and so should this dude. how much is the BV in this trade?
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

around 15 bucks.

thats all? hmmm.....if i were him i dont see what the problem would be sending back first. therefore if i were you i wouldnt send first. just dont seem right
[Image: ZnvYV.png]

Sounds like someone looking to hold onto some free cards to me. I would never send first in return. He is the one with the issue so he needs to resolve it by sending you the cards and then you return his.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Over 70 trades and a 4.99 rating?!?! Your reputation speaks for itself. He must send first.
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

If he's unhappy he should send the cards back 1st regardless of feedback rating.....
Trade Site

ALWAYS COLLECTING ALEX RODRIGUEZ RC, AUTO'S

I agree, he should send back first. Ebay sellers will not issue refunds until cards are returned why should you?