`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball Related Football Card! With Personal Relavance!

Basketball Related Football Card! With Personal Relavance!
I was searching cards the other day and this one caught my eye. It looked reall familiar. I then noticed the picture was taken at a game I was at. Actually, I was only a dozen or so rows away. It was at a Bobcats game so I had to have it for all those reasons, oh yeah, and the fact that its...............

IMG_20120515_153248, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Basketball Related Football Card! With Personal Relavance!
(05-15-2012, 02:51 PM)quavis Wrote: I was searching cards the other day and this one caught my eye. It looked reall familiar. I then noticed the picture was taken at a game I was at. Actually, I was only a dozen or so rows away. It was at a Bobcats game so I had to have it for all those reasons, oh yeah, and the fact that its...............

IMG_20120515_153248, Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Cool card ... just don't let the "Cam Newton sticker autos are fake" police bring you down ...

Oh yeah? Whats that all about?

Was that opening night against the Bucks? One of the seven games they won all year? lol

Oh and as for what he was referring to, some people thought that somebody else was signing his cards with stickers since some looked different than the on card ones.That is only because he is a whole lot more limited on space and theres actually videos of him signing the stickers somewhere that proves those people were wrong.

(05-15-2012, 11:50 PM)quavis Wrote: Oh yeah? Whats that all about?
Some dudes were all paranoid that the Cam sticker autos were fake because they didn't look like his on-card sigs.

So, I did some major legwork to show how and why they're legit.

Here's the link of my thread, and once you get there you'll see it's link-heavy but user friendly:

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488564.html

Long story short, they're all legit. Enjoy your card, it's a cool one ...

Thanks guys. I did some lookng into that. Seems really risky to have someone else sing. It looked like the same person just signed different to me. Also thought the sticker one might be his college auto sin he put #2 instead of #1. I like it!

(05-16-2012, 09:14 AM)quavis Wrote: Thanks guys. I did some lookng into that. Seems really risky to have someone else sing. It looked like the same person just signed different to me. Also thought the sticker one might be his college auto sin he put #2 instead of #1. I like it!
it's ok, one of those nascar guys let his ppl AUTOPEN some of his auto cards Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75