`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE Whale Set Pickup - Shoutout to Coureymarshall!

RE: HUGE Whale Set Pickup - Shoutout to Coureymarshall!
That's sweet! Congrats!

Congrats, those are so much nicer in person! Best of luck completing the mini set!

Holy Crap! Some serious pickups right there, those would go into the vault. Congrats!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(05-15-2012, 04:43 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: That is one sweet pick up....congrats
Thanks man!
(05-15-2012, 10:30 AM)coureymarshall Wrote: Congrats on the new cards, Matt!

I am anxious to see the "Black Diamond Peyton Manning rookie subset." As mentioned last night, I have yet to see anyone with the single-double-triple and quadruple diamonds... Good luck and awesome cards!
Thanks for helping out again bud!!

(05-15-2012, 10:52 AM)gangstippie Wrote: That's sweet! Congrats!
Thanks stippie! can't wait to have in hand
(05-15-2012, 12:02 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Congrats, those are so much nicer in person! Best of luck completing the mini set!
Thanks krayzie! So close to finishing, and definitely agree...in hand will look super awesome
(05-15-2012, 01:08 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Holy Crap! Some serious pickups right there, those would go into the vault. Congrats!
Haha thanks! about to get an insurance policy on them Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

What I remember about busting those packs in 1998 was that the manufacturing QC on the BD Rookies set (or at least the inserts/parallels) was the worst I had ever seen. I have so many cards that are miscut, either by the diamond cut or smaller/bigger than normal cards it's ridiculous. I sent some in for replacement and got them back with the serial numbers written in magic marker. And a lot of the replacements were miscut as well, so I thought the heck with that.

So when you say there are only 2 green 9.5s I believe it. I'm surprised there are any. So congrats sir on your pickup! That is a STRONG card right there. The gold is sweet too!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)