`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
We haven't done this in a while. Show off the caves!

RE: We haven't done this in a while. Show off the caves!
Nice stuff guys. I don't have a "sports room" really i have afew shelves. I cant wait till i move in august and can start on my sports room.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

Wow! I can barely see the floor on mine.... Won't be posting tonight until I have more organization like some of you lol
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Aviator, that's sweet!

I had a sweet one before I moved so Ill have to get back to work! I got about 200 signed baseballs and jerseys, photos, helmets, Stanley cup banners that hung in the city. Game used troy Polamalu stuff. Man I miss my room ha. Oh and about 250,000 cards on hand at all times ha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(05-15-2012, 12:41 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I had a sweet one before I moved so Ill have to get back to work! I got about 200 signed baseballs and jerseys, photos, helmets, Stanley cup banners that hung in the city. Game used troy Polamalu stuff. Man I miss my room ha. Oh and about 250,000 cards on hand at all times ha
If you feel like donating anything to mine...let me know lol

[Image: aldavis.png]

Ultra Pro is officially coming out with Booklet cases, Idk if they will be nicer then the ones you can buy homemade off of ebay. Besidesw sick man cave guys, I really like aviators!! Love the display of cards and room just looks comfortable to hang in and get into sports, I gotta put one together. Im only thirty and have a great start on collectibles will see maybe after i get started Ill get some pics up.

(05-14-2012, 07:54 PM)superynaldo Wrote: To hell with the cave... I want BOB...Wink ship him out to me NOW!!!
Sorry buddy....that's pretty much my best friend so it'll take a pretty big trade to pull that one off haha.

(05-15-2012, 11:49 AM)JonnysCards Wrote: Ultra Pro is officially coming out with Booklet cases, Idk if they will be nicer then the ones you can buy homemade off of ebay. Besidesw sick man cave guys, I really like aviators!! Love the display of cards and room just looks comfortable to hang in and get into sports, I gotta put one together. Im only thirty and have a great start on collectibles will see maybe after i get started Ill get some pics up.
Thanks! It's still a work in progress, but it's definitely been fun putting it together. The red was a little overwhelming at first until I got some stuff on the wall. I was aiming for cougar colors.
(05-14-2012, 09:11 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Aviator, that's sweet!
Thanks man! I appreciate that!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I still have a few items I need displays for. My Jarrod Saltalamacchia signed jersey, bat and baseball, my signed Carlos Pena bat and my signed DRC cleats

@Aviator: With me being a fellow Coug and Hawk, that room is saweet! I went to Home Depot here in Spokane and painted part of my basement in official WSU Crimson!! I have a bunch of Cougar stuff on all parts of the walls.

I especially like the program pic of Bledsoe!! Great head of hair there! Smile