`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the itch for nascar-Danica hit!!

Got the itch for nascar-Danica hit!!
Well after going thru my old nascar cards last night I got the itch to open some nascar. I went to walmart to pick up a blaster but only found the Press Pass Ignite box with a guaranteed auto or relic in the two packs. I thought that that was more than I have gotten from bowman baseball so I grabbed it. Think I did ok. Here are the highlights

[Image: ignite.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Got the itch for nascar-Danica hit!!
Nice Danica card.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

You should be able to get a few bucks for the Danica on feebay if you decide to sell it. Id do it quick though cause once bv comes out you wont get as much.
Nice hits man. Id be super happy with that box!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

You pulled three of the hottest/most sought-after drivers. That was a great retail box! The Danica is a great pull and I agree w/ TG48, if you aren't keeping it--sell it NOW! A 2-color RU'd card was better than most retail boxes will bring. Since it is Danica, it will bring even more money. I'm sure many folks would also trade something great to you for it, as well.
I checked my local Target the other day and they had NO Ignite boxes! I settled on a discounted 2011 Premium blaster for $11.99. I pulled nothing great but my 3D card was of Dale Jr. and I pulled a HOF card plus several base cards of my fav. drivers (including a Danica), so it was good enough. I was really hoping to see a box of Ignite though. Sad

Congrats on the sweet pulls!

(05-15-2012, 02:12 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: You pulled three of the hottest/most sought-after drivers. That was a great retail box! The Danica is a great pull and I agree w/ TG48, if you aren't keeping it--sell it NOW! A 2-color RU'd card was better than most retail boxes will bring. Since it is Danica, it will bring even more money. I'm sure many folks would also trade something great to you for it, as well.
I checked my local Target the other day and they had NO Ignite boxes! I settled on a discounted 2011 Premium blaster for $11.99. I pulled nothing great but my 3D card was of Dale Jr. and I pulled a HOF card plus several base cards of my fav. drivers (including a Danica), so it was good enough. I was really hoping to see a box of Ignite though. Sad

Congrats on the sweet pulls!

I got my Ignite boxes from Walmart, they had single packs also, might want to try there.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Nice hit
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I bought 2 boxes of retail yesterday, got this Kasey Kahne in one of them:

[Image: Khane.jpg]

(05-16-2012, 05:19 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: I bought 2 boxes of retail yesterday, got this Kasey Kahne in one of them:

Sweet pull! I've been wanting to see the Double Burner cards and that is a cool design.

(05-16-2012, 05:19 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: I bought 2 boxes of retail yesterday, got this Kasey Kahne in one of them:

Nobody likes a frickin showoff... Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

my wal market doesnt have any racing its the worst ...some super center that is I beg to differ Smile
Photobucket