`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tons of inserts for trade lots of everyone scans

RE: Tons of inserts for trade lots of everyone scans
(05-15-2012, 01:58 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Thanks. I had to take a lil' break from the hobby. It's good to be back.
I still need that card I sent you a pm about and I have a bunch of JJ if ya need them
Photobucket

(05-15-2012, 04:20 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Check my ORG for the JJ Trophy Club cards! Also interested in the Mark Martin's and Jeff Gordon's that JGR24 and E7B don't get. LMK!!!
Is that Austin Dillon or the Palumbo auto in your photobucket for trade?

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(05-15-2012, 10:22 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Is that Austin Dillon or the Palumbo auto in your photobucket for trade?
I assume you mean the Fanfare cards. The Dillon was traded long ago and that is why it's in the 'Already Traded' folder.
As for the Palumbo, I have been working with someone else about that card for a long time. He is trying to complete a master set and has spent about 8 months trying to pry it from my PC. That is the only reason it is in my 'For Trade' folder.

Even if they were FT, I would not trade them for inserts/insert parallels. LMK what else you are interested in from my ORG (or PB 'For Trade' folder) that is more realistic.

(05-16-2012, 01:39 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I assume you mean the Fanfare cards. The Dillon was traded long ago and that is why it's in the 'Already Traded' folder.
As for the Palumbo, I have been working with someone else about that card for a long time. He is trying to complete a master set and has spent about 8 months trying to pry it from my PC. That is the only reason it is in my 'For Trade' folder.

Even if they were FT, I would not trade them for inserts/insert parallels. LMK what else you are interested in from my ORG (or PB 'For Trade' folder) that is more realistic.
I was gonna pull from my pc but REALISTICALLY changed my mind

did you see anything you can use for the ones i metioned
looking for all redskins and devin thomas cards

(05-16-2012, 05:07 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: did you see anything you can use for the ones i metioned
trade sent with comment.thanks

(05-16-2012, 07:11 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: trade sent with comment.thanks
going to look now
(05-23-2012, 02:47 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: going to look now
countroffer and coments sent lmk

(05-23-2012, 02:47 PM)Redskinsfan Wrote: going to look now

countroffer and coments sent lmk
Would you be interested in adding this to our trade?
[Image: logano.jpg]

(05-23-2012, 07:42 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Would you be interested in adding this to our trade?
[Image: logano.jpg]
ya i would