`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you trade me your Tyler Hall Cup Rc for this Franchise Players Price??

Will you trade me your Tyler Hall Cup Rc for this Franchise Players Price??
Ok, so now since I have gotten you to read this thread. I need your help. I am going to see how long and far up the card value chain I can trade -one card at a time.

I am looking to trade this Carey Price for something "better" and see how far I can go. Who will offer me something better for this card?

[Image: imagesCAEUQYEH.jpg]

RE: Will you trade me your Tyler Hall Cup Rc for this Franchise Players Price??
It'd be something to get from a ProSet base to a Crosby Gold Cup rookie! But we'll keep dreaming Wink I wish you good luck with this as I find this to be a great idea! Get a leaf card and I'd love to help out

RE: Will you trade me your Tyler Hall Cup Rc for this Franchise Players Price??
I could see it being fun but I think by the time you get to a card with the value of a t.hall you'd probably have been able to buy it with the cost of the shipping it might take.....I might help out if it was either part of a larger deal....or even separate transaction threads but sent together with a more reasonable deal. for me I would be considering it a couple dollar toss in rather than a base for x auto vs trading something that sells for a nickel for something that sells for 1.00-5.00