`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To my traders..

To my traders..
I'm only a few hours away from leaving on vacation. I'm steadily pulling cards to get them packed for shipment. I fell behind on Friday evening as I was planning that evening for card pulling. My family and I returned from dinner and a movie only to discover our rottweiler, Ozzy, had passed away during our evening out. My kids are absolutely devastated and I focused my attention to them and giving the dog a proper send off. I will be late getting out the Griffey Jr trades as a result.

I apologize for the inconvenience to the affected trades involving the Griffey cards. I promise I will get my end to you when I return on the 20th. I'm about 50% complete with these trades. It's a pleasure at the moment to dig these cards out as it keeps the mind busy. I will see you all in a week. Take care.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: To my traders..
For what it's worth, I've traded with this member and if you have a pending trade with him, you have nothing to worry about. He'll make good on his end of it.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

Sorry to hear about your pup.

Sorry about your dog, sad to hear.
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

Not a problem, family first
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(05-13-2012, 10:45 AM)1969metsfan Wrote: For what it's worth, I've traded with this member and if you have a pending trade with him, you have nothing to worry about. He'll make good on his end of it.
+1

Your a stand up kind of guy. There's no doubt you'll get the cards out. Sorry to hear about your dog.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

sorry to hear about your dog, my thoughts are with you and your kids, mine is getting older and having some health issues, so I dread the day that you just went through. hang in there and I hope your vacation helps you and your family through this tough time
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

Your a stand up kind of guy. There's no doubt you'll get the carts out. Sorry to hear about your dog.
[Image: fgdfdgdfgdfgdf.jpg]
CARD COUNT: (Met cards - 15655)      (Piazza - 1610)      (Wright - 759)

Thank you all for the kind words. I'm back from vacation as of yesterday. I intend to get out the completed trades tomorrow.

The kids enjoyed their trip to Maine as they went fishing, shooting guns, and seeing family. It was the best thing for them after losing their favorite pal. Again, I want to say thank you to every one for the kind words and the patience.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]