`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvel Movie Costume Cards FT for football or FS (iron man/fantastic 4) lowered price

Marvel Movie Costume Cards FT for football or FS (iron man/fantastic 4) lowered price
looking to trade these for PC (super bowl needs on other thread) or sale prices will be listed next to the scans. Lmk thanks!

OR $35 DLVD for everything scanned below.

Iron Man Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) 3 Lot Costume Card $20 DLVD
[Image: 3-1.jpg]

[Image: 3-2.jpg]

[Image: 3-3.jpg]

Iron Man Obadiah Stane (Jeff Bridges) 2 card Lot $10 DLVD

[Image: 2-3.jpg]

[Image: 2-2.jpg]

Fantastic 4 Costume 2 Card Lot Dr. Doom and Thing $10 DLVD
[Image: marvel-1.jpg]

[Image: marvel-2.jpg]

RE: Marvel Movie Costume Cards FT for football or FS (iron man/fantastic 4) lowered price
bump for lowered prices

RE: Marvel Movie Costume Cards FT for football or FS (iron man/fantastic 4) lowered price
feel free to check me for the Iron-Man stuff
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Please check me for ironman as well mini me loves those movies
http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff44...007/Trade/
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

ill give you guys both a check and pm once im done, and lump did you take mini me to the avengers movie yet? if not i'd highly recommend it, i plan on going to see it for a second time sometime next week, upper deck also put out an Avengers product, real nice cards and selling well too, when they first came out you were able to pick up a box for $75, but now since the movie came out your luck to find out for $120, get 2 costume relics and a sketch per box and 2 autos per case, might be something youd want to pick up for you and the mini to get some bonding time in

You can also check me. More so interested in the Tony Starks (Robert Downey Jr) and the Fantastic four cards.
Eddie George Super Collector

(05-12-2012, 01:55 PM)Rjasiak Wrote: ill give you guys both a check and pm once im done, and lump did you take mini me to the avengers movie yet? if not i'd highly recommend it, i plan on going to see it for a second time sometime next week, upper deck also put out an Avengers product, real nice cards and selling well too, when they first came out you were able to pick up a box for $75, but now since the movie came out your luck to find out for $120, get 2 costume relics and a sketch per box and 2 autos per case, might be something youd want to pick up for you and the mini to get some bonding time in

Haven't taken him yet but I might tonight or tomorrow he's been itching to see it lol I think he's watched ironman 1&2 about 50 times
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641