`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mis-cut card???

Mis-cut card???
I picked up this LaMichael James but it seems to have be a mis-cut or is it supposed to be like this? I checked the bay for others and they seem to be the same from what I can see. It wont even fit into a snap shut case because of the cut.
[Image: SCAN0512.jpg]

RE: Mis-cut card???
That is very common with Sage products. Irritates the hell out of me.
Eddie George Super Collector

Wow thats gonna make it worth crap! should I contact Sage for a replacement?

(05-12-2012, 03:37 PM)malaka76 Wrote: Wow thats gonna make it worth crap! should I contact Sage for a replacement?
You can always try. I never have, I try avoiding their products, as the care process is pretty crappy.

Yes like he said you can try but after 3-4 tries trying to get my replacement I just ended up selling it because I couldn't stand looking at it anymore.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

That is pretty pathetic QA. If I would have known it was this bad I would have never bought it! How could they not see this before putting it out? Its like a 45 degree angle on one side lol.

(05-12-2012, 04:03 PM)malaka76 Wrote: That is pretty pathetic QA. If I would have known it was this bad I would have never bought it! How could they not see this before putting it out? Its like a 45 degree angle on one side lol.
I've had mine cut from the sides like that, looks like a had a trapazoid for cards. And those were pack pulled.

I got in touch with a rep. from sage today and they will replace it with the same card/auto even if it wasnt pack pulled.