Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BTP Mailday...

RE: BTP Mailday...
(05-23-2012, 06:38 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: OP updated with latest mailday
Nice stuff as usual! I just got the stick today from the same seller who had the gold jersey. I am still waiting for a few stuff myself before I post my next load.

And how about that dual autograph on eBay? Talk about too much money, eh? His trade interests are very, very specific and wants far too much money for the one he has.

The positive is that there are four still out there!

Awesome stuff Non-Bruce!
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(05-23-2012, 06:42 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Nice stuff as usual! I just got the stick today from the same seller who had the gold jersey. I am still waiting for a few stuff myself before I post my next load.

And how about that dual autograph on eBay? Talk about too much money, eh? His trade interests are very, very specific and wants far too much money for the one he has.

The positive is that there are four still out there!
Yea, he was really odd bout what he wanted. He wouldnt give me a lspecific list, just said BTPs barassos & fluerys. I told him I could get him a barasso #/10 and 2 fluery #/10's and he didnt want that. I thought 3 #/10's for 1 #/5 was a pretty even deal... He turned down my best offer of $200 too on ebay. With him turning out my offer, your offer & ebay ID 3***8's offer (the top 3 irbe spenders) he isnt gonna get anywhere near what he wants for that card. The fact that he wants way more (almost triple) then what you paid for the 2 superboxes and the 2 BTP's irbe 1/1's is also pretty nuts.

Its kinda funny that people see what me, you & maybe 2 other Irbe collectors pay for what we want, then they seem to think they can hold a card at a ransom price and we will bite. No thanks. Kinda like that story I told you bout the expo Irbe patch card. Now that we all have our expos and 8 out of 10 are in the hands of the top collectors, that guy will be lucky to get $30 for his expo. He shoulda took my offer when it was available haha

Oh BTW I was able to pick up a jumbo stick for myself yesterday. Not as nice as the perfect "S" that you got, but just glad I got the card. if I remember correctly mine is card the "R - W" part of the R, full dash, part of the W
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

SWEET ADDITIONS TO THE GROWING IRBE COLLECTION!!! CONGRATS!!!

Nice grabs!
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87