`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Quick Question...

RE: Quick Question...
(05-13-2012, 12:19 PM)wolverine74 Wrote: Years ago I was the official scorekeeper for the ASA Supers World Series (slow-pitch softball). Wonderful Monds, after his baseball playing days, played for an A-level club sponsored by Mizuno.

Just a little useless information for you
Thanks...wow...yeah useless but informative. Too bad he did not make it in the big leagues...such a good prospect.
(05-13-2012, 07:27 AM)bryandavidknight Wrote: is that the same Wonderful Terrific Monds that I have some minor league Braves cards of? I think I remember that name.
Yeah, same one...have several of his Tiffany cards...and oddball cards...really cool name...wish he would have made it in the biggies.

arod0770710 Wrote:Just wondering if any of you collectors out there have ever collected a player just because the name sounds cool or has a unique name? Example, I collected a player by the name of Wonderful Monds just because his name was so unique. Interested in some opinions. Thanks.
Hey man, came across this thread from years ago. I'm a current Wonderful Monds collector and am only 2 cards away from completing the master run. Any chance you have either of the following?

1995 Upper Deck SP Top Prospects PROMO #18
1996 Fleer Ultra Golden Prospects Gold Medallion #14

I also hoard inserts and rarer cards, so always looking for:
1995 Upper Deck SP Top Prospects AUTOGRAPH #18
1997 Fleer Ultra Platinum Medallion #P159
...and really anything else Smile

The resurrection of these threads amazes me.