`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Pick-ups...... Kobe , Jordan & Big O

RE: My New Pick-ups...... Kobe , Jordan & Big O
(05-11-2012, 03:56 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: i'll pull it for you and trade you for a melo auto. lol. in the last year i've only busted 5 boxes and have pulled griffin autos in 2 and a griffin patch auto. for some reason, his cards stalk me.....
Better than Buckunteer, KVH stalks him. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-11-2012, 01:13 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Does that mean you'll have interest in their Past and Present product since it has an old school feel to it? Smile
I dont know. Panini hasnt really put out a product in basketball or football yet, that has really impressed me. I like the looks of the Past & Present set, but I probly just stick to buying some single rather than bust boxes. I'd really like to get a Brian Grant auto for my Heat pc though.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(05-11-2012, 08:06 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I dont know. Panini hasnt really put out a product in basketball or football yet, that has really impressed me. I like the looks of the Past & Present set, but I probly just stick to buying some single rather than bust boxes. I'd really like to get a Brian Grant auto for my Heat pc though.
Yeah, I know there are going to be a lot of people complaining that Past and Present is filled with a lot of scrub AU, but when I look at it, they attempted to get a lot of people that didn't really have certified AU out there. That's great in my opinion. And for 20 packs, 8 cards per pack, around $100 a box, I don't think it's really that bad. Should be a good fun break. However, I hope by the time I can pick up a box or two, it's down to about $80.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards