`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!

RE: I LOVE my fiancee!! Also a mini-contest!
Update! Package tracked to Greensboro, should be out for delivery for tomorrow.

Mailman usually gets here in the early afternoon, so you have until noon tomorrow to guess!!

I may also do a live break if anybody will be around tomorrow, updating a bit at a time, LMK if anyone'll be around/interested (of course, you don't know what the box is, so that's kinda strange, but you can use your imaginations :-D )
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER BEING AWAKE FOR LIKE A DAY AND A HALF WRITING ESSAYS AND STUDYING FOR FINALS.............

she built a time machine........

went into the future.............

there was a huge recession.....................

card prices dropped.........................

spent the money.....................

came back and delivered it from an undisclosed location.............................

and it is 2023 exquisite where a 1/1 jordan awaits you...........................alright. i know that literally none of those happened. but i guess that is what comes out of someone who has had to stay amped up on energy drinks/coffee/and occassionally bashing my head off random tables where i'm studying to stay awake long enough to just now finish my last essay........but u got to admit, that would be pretty awesome. once again, sorry for the random stupidity posts, but if i made someone laugh it was worth it.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

I think its time to put Nate to bed

(05-15-2012, 10:47 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: I think its time to put Nate to bed
i second that.....but really? nobody got a kick out of that? not even a little one. that's just depressing. : ( bbills you should have at least lied and made me feel good about myself that i made a funny. lol.

g'nite guys.......finals are done....essays are done......time for bed. i just may reward myself with a box break tomorrow. ill be sure to post the major pulls i get. like a marburry. awesome.
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

96-97 SPx

guess i'll say gold standard.

Ill say Elite Black for my 2nd guess

RE: I LOVE my fiancee!! Contest over, box revealed!!
The contest is officially over!

The box in question was...

Drum roll please....

1998 MJx!! I told you my fiancee knows me well Smile 24 packs, 5 cards per pack, I have about 25 MJx cards at the moment so I'm bound to get at least 100 PC cards out of the box :-D

Some of those early guesses were RIGHT on the money, 97 SPx, 97-98 Metal Universe, all around the right year. Clearly you guys know my tastes as well haha.

Should be busting the box in the next hour or so (mailman left a note in my box that I have a package but he hasn't delivered it to the apartment office yet. Wish he would've knocked!). LMK if a live break is in order or not!

Also had a nice trade mailday, picked up a Mitch Richmond 99-00 Stadium Club One of a Kind/150, my lowest numbered Mitch to date Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Did anyone guess that?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(05-16-2012, 11:35 AM)quavis Wrote: Did anyone guess that?

Nope. Can't decide if I'm surprised or not. It's kinda obscure, but then again everyone knows I collect old school MJs and there isn't a box more suited to my PC desires lol.