Trading Check My Org. Looking for Giants/A's

RE: Trading Check My Org. Looking for Giants/A's
Check me for the Griffey--thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(05-10-2012, 11:36 AM)esa0315 Wrote: Check me for the Griffey--thanks
I have interest in the Brian Wilson Auto lmk if we can work somthing out

(05-10-2012, 12:25 PM)youarebad Wrote: I have interest in the Brian Wilson Auto lmk if we can work somthing out
What about the Griffey auto and the Hernandez sparkle for the Wilson?Or maybe if you see something else of mine to add,I like the Cole.Lmk

(05-10-2012, 12:56 PM)esa0315 Wrote: What about the Griffey auto and the Hernandez sparkle for the Wilson?Or maybe if you see something else of mine to add,I like the Cole.Lmk
Didnt see anything else could use. I would do the Griffey Straight Up for the Wilson. Looking at past sales on Ebay on my Phone the Griffey has sold for a little more than the Wilson.

(05-10-2012, 01:18 PM)youarebad Wrote: Didnt see anything else could use. I would do the Griffey Straight Up for the Wilson. Looking at past sales on Ebay on my Phone the Griffey has sold for a little more than the Wilson.
I'll think about it.I think his sell value is down this year,because he's hurt.I bet when he's ready next year those prices will rise.

Need that rodriguez patch. What type of book you looking on it? Got giants from mays/panik auto but my organize needs to be organized let me know.
[Image: NYBannerFinalcopy.jpg]

(05-10-2012, 03:16 PM)tshormis5 Wrote: Need that rodriguez patch. What type of book you looking on it? Got giants from mays/panik auto but my organize needs to be organized let me know.
Im not really sure on the book on it. Looking to get a nice Giants patch or auto for it

Griffey auto and the robinson GQ for Lincecum auto? PM me if this is possible....thanks
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

open offer sent your way
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

Check me if you'd like. Most recently I pulled a Brandon Belt AU and a Pablo Sandoval framed mini relic from 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen, I may have some other Giants stuff as well. LMK, thanks.