Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
4 Homeruns for Josh Hamilton Tonight

RE: 4 Homeruns for Josh Hamilton Tonight
(05-08-2012, 08:48 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: 5 homers in his last 6 at bats
and his double was only about 5 feet from going over tonight, could you imagine a 5hr game?!? but i guess that would be greedy :-D
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Carlos Beltran next?! 2 run bomb in the first and a slam in the second!

Pyro: yea 5 would have been unreal

(05-08-2012, 09:32 PM)rob024420 Wrote: Pyro: yea 5 would have been unreal
Yup, 5 has never been done before. I am happy for him with his history and preay to the good lord he can keep his head on straight. Nolan Ryan is gulping very hard early oin this yearas it is his contract year coming up.

(05-08-2012, 08:47 PM)rob024420 Wrote: He might get one more chance tonight...lets see if they pitch to him lol
When they hit the popup with 2 outs in the 9th, I told my wife that he needs to drop it, let the O's tie and let Hamilton bat again. Just kidding of course. But it would've been cool.

By the way, after the game, he thanked the Lord for letting it happen and mentioned how blessed he was to be able to hit homers, etc. That was the amazing part.

Yea that is one of his best qualities. He is always humble and giving others credit and thanks
Wink 
: -)

How sweet it is..............
[Image: hamiltonfanbanner.jpg]

Always buying Josh Hamilton Items - especially printing plates - low
numbered items - Finders fees given for Hamilton 1/1's and rare items found that are not on ebay.

Haha, I was waiting for Hamiltonfan to show up!

Great to see the accomplishment, but now I will have to pay more for all of his cards. Sad

(05-09-2012, 01:58 PM)moyni Wrote: Great to see the accomplishment, but now I will have to pay more for all of his cards. Sad
I know. His rookie is the only one I need for my '99 Bowman Chrome set. I guess if I have to pay $10 more, its worth it for him to have that kind of night.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.