`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BRAD Keselowski autopen autographs in ignite

BRAD Keselowski autopen autographs in ignite
Some of you may know this but for for those that do not. There had been some rumors and research that Brad k had recently started signing his ttm autographs with an autopen. Based on examples received this year year it seemed to be real recent. Well many of his fans had try to tweet him about it and couldnt get anywhere. Well when 2012 ignite started to hit the bay they started looking closely at the autographs. they all appeared to be the exact same signautre. Press Pass was contacted via email and facebook about the possible autopen.

Press Pass like the true champs they are jumped on it immediatley when getting back in the office monday prior to the official release. Actually from what I understand they were working before they hit the office. People wanted answers immediatley. Press Pass would have loved to fix it with a snap of the finger but thats not how things operate in the business world. They had to wait on all sides to have their say in what happened and would happen with fixing the issue.

They had intended on making an official statement earlier but couldnt. Yesterday they were finally able to make the official release. THIS is from their webstie, facebook page etc.

5/7/2012 -

As many of you know, last week was the official release of Press Pass’ newest NASCAR trading card release - 2012 Press Pass Ignite Racing. We are very excited about this new product, and hope you will share in our excitement once you experience the product.

We are aware of rumors which surfaced last week about Brad Keselowski’s autographs in this product appearing not be hand-signed. It appears there was an accident related to the autograph sheets (as opposed to traditional autograph cards) that were sent to Brad to be signed for Ignite and unfortunately they were mistakenly mishandled and signed with an autopen. Press Pass takes authenticity very seriously, and we want our collectors to know that we would never intentionally put autographs into our products that were not authentic hand-signed signatures.

We are confident that this is an isolated incident and that no other autographs from any driver in Ignite or any of our other products are affected. Press Pass has also reached out to the drivers and team representatives and reiterated internally the importance of following the proper procedures to ensure that all autographs are authentic.

We are all eager to correct this error as quickly as possible. Press Pass will be sitting down with Brad within the next few weeks to have the autograph sheets re-signed. Press Pass has also begun the process of having new cards printed, and each card will be rebuilt with the authentic autograph and a prime swatch of race-used firesuit from Brad.

In addition, everyone who received one of the Brad Keselowski Ignite Ink autographed cards and sends it in will also receive a retail box of 2012 Ignite Racing (a $20 value). Plus, your name will be entered to win a trip for two to an upcoming race to watch Brad race in person!

If you have received one of the Brad Keselowski Ignite Ink autographed cards, please contact us at info@presspassinc.com. We will provide you with instructions for redeeming your card.

We thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we appreciate your patience as we worked to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thanks to all of our loyal customers for your continued support. We want to be fully transparent with this situation, so please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

RE: BRAD Keselowski autopen autographs in ignite
now thats a classy company right there...though I don't think I wanna watch Brad race if he can't figure out what he should and should not sign with an autopen. That being said, good on Press Pass for going above and beyond to make it right!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Saw that on Twitter yesterday (Beckett article) - seems pretty lame of Brad to use an AutoPen - fans deserve better.

Figured I would check the bay to see if there were any for sale that I could turn in for a real one plus the box, but they are going pretty high now - everyone must have the same idea!!

I am glad to see Press Pass jump on it quickly and take it so seriously - they seem to have better customer service/quality assurance than the other Companies.

Ken
(05-08-2012, 03:22 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: now thats a classy company right there...though I don't think I wanna watch Brad race if he can't figure out what he should and should not sign with an autopen. That being said, good on Press Pass for going above and beyond to make it right!
Probably doesn't say anywhere that you have to cheer for BK if you win the race tickets Smile
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(05-08-2012, 03:27 PM)hellsbells Wrote: Saw that on Twitter yesterday (Beckett article) - seems pretty lame of Brad to use an AutoPen - fans deserve better.

Figured I would check the bay to see if there were any for sale that I could turn in for a real one plus the box, but they are going pretty high now - everyone must have the same idea!!

I am glad to see Press Pass jump on it quickly and take it so seriously - they seem to have better customer service/quality assurance than the other Companies.

Ken

Probably doesn't say anywhere that you have to cheer for BK if you win the race tickets Smile
I'd actually probably make an anti-brad shirt if I won Tongue lol I love how significantly bigger names in racing can take the time to sign, but not this guy!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Well all Nascar collectors know now he cant be trusted and he practically stole Press Passes money since he did not sign them.If I am Press Pass I would be sure to after him.He not only deceived Press Pass,he deceived the Fans!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

theres no proof that he even knew about it. These autograph cards were different than the normal ones that come in. They normally come in 500 count box or whatever with an example of where to sign. These were sheets to be signed so the autograph could be built into the card. whoever runs his autopen may have just seen the sheet come in and did it.
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]

Well,I dont think he wont admit that he knew about it,if he allowed it.He knows the trouble that would come from that.I would think that the person running his autopen knows the difference between fan mail and Company cards that he gets paid to sign.But then I guess you never know.
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I think Brad has much more to worry about than this in his busy life. Brad has people to take care of this stuff for him and they screwed up. Stuff happens and at least PP is taking care of this. No biggie. Even if this happened with a driver I didn't like(GORDON!) I wouldn't jump all over him.

(05-08-2012, 05:12 PM)minitracer Wrote: I think Brad has much more to worry about than this in his busy life. Brad has people to take care of this stuff for him and they screwed up. Stuff happens and at least PP is taking care of this. No biggie. Even if this happened with a driver I didn't like(GORDON!) I wouldn't jump all over him.
When you get paid to do something you worry about it right?
If he doesnt want to be bothered with it then he shouldnt agree to do it.
It may not have been his fault but look at all the time and $$$ PP is out trying to fix his/someone elses screw up.
And yeah, I havent read whether or not this has been cleared up but I dont look for him to say he had anything to do with it.

And dont tell me if this happened to a driver you didnt like you wouldnt take a jab at them. I sure would, lol. If it had been Harvick Id be screaming "see I told you he was a phony" Big Grin

And nice new title ya got there Shelby! Ill be good, I promise Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I guess that I could understand it if the person that handles TTM stuff did it and Brad didn't know..... but then I like him even less if he has someone assigned to "AutoPen" the "un-important" stuff like TTM.

If I had sent something through the mail to him, I wouldn't expect a fake sig back. I would rather get nothing than that.

*** I didn't even notice your new title Shelby - congrats (?)!! I'll bet the Silver Fox doesn't use an AutoPen!
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]