`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOP IT OFF WITH KEN GRIFFEY JR!

TOP IT OFF WITH KEN GRIFFEY JR!
Ok, so time to FINISH the fun. After pulling the 1/25 Harper auto, I figured I could afford to take a loss...so I went back to the DUGOUT ZONE in ELLICOTT CITY and bought an ENTIRE box of 2012 Topps Museum Collection. Not one good card...EXCEPT THIS BUTE!!! FOUND OUT THROUGH A LITTLE HOMEWORK THIS HARD SIGNED BEAUTY IS SERIAL NUMBERED TO 25!!! YES!!![Image: griffeyjrauto.jpg]

RE: TOP IT OFF WITH KEN GRIFFEY JR!
NICE!
Beckett Banner

Sweet card, i pulled a numbered to 10 griffey auto from museum that i am waiting for. Gratz!

Nice Pull! Who are the cards in the box? You are on a roll right now!

Nice pull! I pulled a Griffey out of 09 Signature Stars at WalMart this morning. Thread coming soon ...

Nice! I love Jr's auto, it's a bute. This is the first Topps autos of him this year, so i feel really lucky to have pulled it! That signature stars product by upper deck from 2009 is deep! There are secret Yu Darvish cards in there as well.

Sweet redemption
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(05-07-2012, 12:06 PM)esv1s5 Wrote: Sweet card, i pulled a numbered to 10 griffey auto from museum that i am waiting for. Gratz!
NICE! I thought the Museum Collection product was gorgeous...

(05-08-2012, 06:32 AM)johnnysbench Wrote: Nice! I love Jr's auto, it's a bute. This is the first Topps autos of him this year, so i feel really lucky to have pulled it! That signature stars product by upper deck from 2009 is deep! There are secret Yu Darvish cards in there as well.
Yeah, I love Sig Stars from 09. So far, in three boxes, I've pulled two Harper USA prospects, a Harper jersey, a Miguel Cabrera auto/35 and a Griffey auto/100.

What cards does Darvish have in there? The black flag cards or whatever they're called? Haven't seen one or hit one ...