`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need opinions!

Need opinions!
So a pair of 'game used signed cletes' of DRC hit that other site today.

The bad: Still awaiting to get a pic of a COA and the seller only has 8 feedback.

The good: From the pics the sig looks legit and i've checked pictures of DRC and he did wear that brand of clete.

So basically...do you guys and gals think I should go for it or wait for ones with a COA even thought i've never seen DRC cletes online before

RE: Need opinions!
I wouldnt bid until you get a coa
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I'd say it depends on the back story. I have lots of auto's that I've obtained in person and no real way for a COA. Maybe DRC gave him the shoes and signed them after a camp session or something like that. But if he says he bought them or picked them up from someone, I would want a COA.
(05-07-2012, 01:11 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I wouldnt bid until you get a coa
Only for sure way to have confidence though. Tough one.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

This was the explanation I got from the seller "Hey, I don't have an official COA because I got the cleats myself.I had family passes to a Cardinals game he gave them to me."

To me it would depend on the price. If everything matches up against your judgement, I wouldn't care if there's a coa. But it would depend on the price then for me.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Pics??? You can also get them authenticated...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

The item number on that other site is 230787046188

(05-07-2012, 08:01 PM)superynaldo Wrote: You can also get them authenticated...
You would know his signature better than most of us here. If it looks good to you, and the price is right, I say what the heck... go for it. And then get them authenticated. And should it turn out they are fake, drop the hammer on the seller.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(05-07-2012, 08:08 PM)all day baby Wrote: You would know his signature better than most of us here. If it looks good to you, and the price is right, I say what the heck... go for it. And then get them authenticated. And should it turn out they are fake, drop the hammer on the seller.
Opening bid is at $9.99. I'm waiting for better pictures from the seller of the signature before I bid.

(05-07-2012, 08:00 PM)nthnoak Wrote: To me it would depend on the price. If everything matches up against your judgement, I wouldn't care if there's a coa. But it would depend on the price then for me.
I don't care for COA either as to easy to fake.