`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Holy Mary, that was a long break!!

RE: Holy Mary, that was a long break!!
Finally got my Emerald Dunlap auto/5 as you can see in my signature. I also am only 2 letters away form completing my Dalton nameplate. I don't know if you were here or not when I got this:
[Image: 4-13-201284718PM.jpg]
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Bunches of additions and stuff. Check out the threads when you get a chance. Major disappointment with UD, that has led me to all but quit them. 2011 Sanzenbacher's and 264/s are my only vice... Sad

....and welcome back!

Welcome back Wendy!!!!!!!

[Image: 2208.jpg]

Guess we can call off the search party now
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(05-06-2012, 09:55 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thanks friends!!! It's good to see you again!

Anyone have anything special that I should see?? Post it here so I can share in the joy!
Welcome back!!!!!!!!
I got this amazing card in Smile
[Image: BradyGoldreserve.jpg]
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Welcome back, glad to hear all's well!

How in the heck are you going to scan that Ricky collection AND work all those hours?

Well....I'm sure you will find a way. Carboard peoples are just that way.

Welcome back lady.

I asked lump a few days ago if you moved into a cave because I couldn't fathom why it was taking so long to install some internet. lol. Then I read youve been working 70 hours a week and now I can understand. Glad to see you back and like HT said scan the rickys already....Im dying here!!! : )
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

been missin' ya Sad let's catch up when you can Smile

Thanks everyone! It's good to see some of those amazing cards!

Yes, I Heart the gold bars...we all know that! Smile Great grab on the Dez and that Brady RC jnc and patsfan! Love me some TTT as well Kyle, good stuff there.

HT, how are those Sanders scans coming along? Can't wait to jump back in to that thread!!

ft28! You're graduating! Yay!!! Coffee will be a must in the near future. Maybe in the next few weeks? I think I'll have a little more "free" time then...

I feel like I'm living in a cave, that's for sure. But glad to hear there was a search party out there looking high and low. You know I'm never very far from some good cardboard. Big Grin

Don't have a ton of new stuff to show off, but I did grab a nice 34 dual (right Jeffy??) and some other nice autos. On the upside, I got whacked by a few freebie packages that will knock your socks off! Can't wait to get them up for you all to see.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Welcome back Wendy!!!! Too many new cards to post but this is the best one I got in recently.

[Image: ManningRCAuto.jpg]
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]