`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So want are your top 3 cards you want out of Bowman?

So want are your top 3 cards you want out of Bowman?
With it finally coming out tomorrow, what are everybody's top three hits they want to hit when they open their Hobby or HTA's tomorrow?

RE: So want are your top 3 cards you want out of Bowman?
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! ....Darvish auto Smile lol although i wont be rippin tomorrow Tongue
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Hopefully my cases will be here on friday but just for fantasy sake....... I hope i pull atleast one Darvish auto(obviously the Superfractor would be nice), either a Bowman Original auto or a Black Auto(don't relly care who, just wanna hit one), Cole "color" auto refractor(would be happy with a blue,gold,orange,purple, or red). Thats alot to ask for out of 5 cases but i think its certainly possible......just not very likely.

Robinson Cano any....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

Gerrit Cole auto
Josh Bell auto
Bryce Harper auto
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Any rare Giants cards, not opening any Bowman myself if I can avoid, just going to watch Ebay for cool singles. Bowman always irritates me when I actually buy a box, with all the chipped up bordered piles of junk most of it is.