`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Anyone else looking to trade? Brees Rivers Newton Payton Thorpe Dalton Sanchez Baugh

RE: Anyone else looking to trade? Brees Rivers Newton Payton Thorpe Dalton Sanchez Baugh
(05-08-2012, 05:21 PM)p18mann Wrote: I like the baugh but probably don't have anything for it
Might have some interest in the Flacco SPA and Brees, got a scans by chance?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Anyone else looking to trade? Brees Rivers Newton Payton Thorpe Dalton Sanchez Baugh
(05-08-2012, 06:09 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Might have interest in these any chance you have scans?
Gates Auto /25
Locker Auto
Julio Jones Auto
Gates is gone julio is a redemtion and I can get u a scan of the locker when I get off of work or first thing in the morning

Alright, I wouldn't want anything that's an unredeemed redemption, shoot me a pic of the Locker when you get it and let me know what you might need for it.

Sammy Baugh Cut Auto has been traded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brees auto and rivers auto have been traded. Anyone else?

responded to your pm

Shot you an offer. Let me know if its doable, thanks.

Interested in the 8 way book. Pm me the value on it and I'll send a list of what I have in that value wise. Thanks!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

interested in the Fotg Newton

(05-09-2012, 06:50 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Interested in the 8 way book. Pm me the value on it and I'll send a list of what I have in that value wise. Thanks!
Really depends on what I get, in the $100 BV range on the 8x book.

(05-09-2012, 07:15 PM)malaka76 Wrote: interested in the Fotg Newton
Tossed you an offer on the Newton Prime /10. LMK thanks.