`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need LeBron Autograph On Heat

Need LeBron Autograph On Heat
I heard about this site from a friend, didn't even know you could do this online. So bare with me if I'm a little confused. I need a LeBron James autograph on the Heat. I bought 2 autographs of him a couple years ago off of ebay in a Cavs jersey, but I want one of him on the Heat so I could trade either one of them for a good trade. They are -

LeBron James 04-05 SP Game Used Significance Autograph Beckett graded 9 mint and a 10 autograph

LeBron James 04-05 SPx Flashback Fabrics Autographed Jersey card PSA 9 mint. The guy I bought it from said there are only 23 made of this. And I must add that the case is a little cracked on the back of it.

If you need a picture of either on, I can take one. Thanks.

RE: Need LeBron Autograph On Heat
cool cards... but there are no certified autographed cards of LeBron in a Heat Uniform. Upper Deck has his exclusive signing rights and they have no NBA license to produce cards. They have a special contract with the Heat that allow them to sell his autographs on a Picture and on balls....but sorry no Heat auto cards of his exist.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Didn't know that, but I could also use one from the last 2 years with his new autograph in the SVSM uni.

Yup. Theres even a chance you will never ever see one. But lets hope UD gets that license back one day.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Don't know how long Brons UD contract is for but hopefully we end up getting some Heat autos one day. I don't have any for sale / trade but can suggest these - beautiful cards with the blue on silver and hand numbering a really nice touch!!

[Image: cb899920.jpg]
[Image: LebronSignature.jpg]