`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Show you Mine if you Show me Yours

RE: I'll Show you Mine if you Show me Yours
SP Authentic had just been released. I had about $40 to spend so I figured I'd stop by a shop near my work to check out a few packs. About 5 packs in I pulled this............................

Not a bad investment for $25.............

[Image: lbj1a.jpg]

WOW. I don't even like LeBron but to pull that from a pack would be monumental!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Yeah, it was pretty sick. The shop has since closed, but I had a nice little run there for a while. The shop gave raffle tickets for every $10 you spent for a monthly drawing for a few $50 store gift cards. Either the following month or the next I came in and the owner told me I'd won one. He had one tin of SP Signature left. The tins were $70 so I gave him a $20, opened the last tin and pulled this..... Might be the second highest valued card I've got..............

[Image: lbj8.jpg]

I dont do alot with bball so current this is my most valuable as far as book value goes

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I don't know the values of my cards but this is most likely one of my most expensive.. Last I knew these sell for more then they book though..

(05-07-2012, 09:14 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: I don't know the values of my cards but this is most likely one of my most expensive.. Last I knew these sell for more then they book though..

Whoa, awesome inscription!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(05-07-2012, 09:46 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Whoa, awesome inscription!
Thanks, by far my favorite set of all time!