`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What would ya'll do??? CONFUSSED!!!

What would ya'll do??? CONFUSSED!!!
ok so I went to my local card shop on friday night and haven't been able to sleep since...ugh!!! So they they trade with me offten for cards for boxes or whatever....so usually I bring all my cards cause I never know what they bring in new during the week....so I brought a few good high end cards and some other auto's and jerseys...blah blah blah....SOOOOOO....he grabs all my good cards and starts thinking to himself...I said if your grabbing those you better have something good in the back...he looked at me and said you have know Idea what I have..I said ok...then he came out of the back with a MICHAEL JORDAN BECKETT GRADED "7" ROOKIE CARD...so he told me to come back monday with the rest of my stuff to make a deal...I know I'd have to give up a bunch of cards,
SPA MATT RYAN
SPA CHRIS JOHNSON
SPA MATT FORTE'
SPA JOE FLACCO
SPA CHAD HENNE
SPA DESEAN JACKSON
SPA JONES DREW
AND MAYBE MORE......JORDAN ROOKIES GRADED 7 GO FOR 550.00
SO CONFUSSED IF i SHOULD PULL THE TRIGGER ON THIS DEAL...
WHAT WOULD YA'LL DO????

RE: What would ya'll do??? CONFUSSED!!!
I'm putting myself in your situation. If those were MY SPA's, I would do the trade because I'm not a fan of any of the players. Good luck with your decision Smile
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

SPA Ryan and Flacco seem like the only ones who have future upside....but there's a ton of Jordans. I'm always a fan of bunching up and upgrading Smile
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I think that's alot to give up. All the SPAs you listed have a total BV thats alot more than $550.
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(05-05-2012, 07:43 PM)demondukk Wrote: I think that's alot to give up. All the SPAs you listed have a total BV thats alot more than $550.
You'd have to look at resell value, not beckett value, as the $550 is what the Jordans are being sold as...

From his list and completed auctions...

SPA Ryan - $200 depending on patch
SPA Flacco - $100 depending on patch
SPA Forte - $65
SPA Chris Johnson - $75
SPA Desean - $60
SPA Jones Drew - $50
SPA Henne - $30

Sooooo possibly $580 resell without fees and shipping hassle....also depending on the patches themselves...could be more or less.

I'd rather keep the Ryan and Flacco for investment purposes

[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(05-05-2012, 07:43 PM)demondukk Wrote: I think that's alot to give up. All the SPAs you listed have a total BV thats alot more than $550.
ALOT TO GIVE UP YES, BUT YA GOTTA THINK LIKE A CARD SHOP...IF A MATT RYAN SPA BOOKS FOR 300 THEY'LL GIVE ME IN TRADE WHAT THEY COULD GET FOR IT ON THE BAY OR EVEN LESS....SO YA I AGREE ALOT TO GIVE UP BUT NOT MANY JORADN ROOKIES ENTER A CARD SHOP AND NOT MANY PEOPLE NOW A DAYS CAN GO AND SPEND 600 BUCKS ON A CARD....PLUS WITH THE JORADN IT WILL EITHER STAY IN PRICE WHERE IT'S AT OR GO UP, THE OTHER CARDS IF THEY DON'T BECOME HALL OF FAMERS THEN THEY BE USELESS IN 7 TO 10 YEARS AND I WOULDA BLOWN MY CHANCE AT THE CARD.....UGH.......

Do it! Its a freaking graded Jordan! Make the trade then little by little rebuy the SPA's you lost.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I think he is being fair with you. And to know you have a legit grade jordan rookie or a handful of guys whos career could be over in one play. Id go for the jordan man
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(05-05-2012, 08:28 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I think he is being fair with you. And to know you have a legit grade jordan rookie or a handful of guys whos career could be over in one play. Id go for the jordan man
That's what I was thinking! It's a legit Jordan RC for a gamble of players.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

TAKE IT BRO! Don't be nuts! None of those men will ever be a Jordan! Smile
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75