`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to see 1st Athletics Game

Going to see 1st Athletics Game
I have a conference in San Francisco next week, so I looked into some baseball games. Unfortunately, the Giants are out of town, but the Athletics are home. I picked up a ticket for the Friday game against the Tigers. 4th row, field box down the 1st base line in the outfield. I can't wait as this will add another stadium to my list of seeing a ballgame in.

RE: Going to see 1st Athletics Game
Nice! Good old O.co Coliseum. Just be warned A's really do need a new stadium. It's nothing too special. That's great that you get to come over and catch a game. I'd love build my own list of ball parks I've been to.

Say hi to Brandon Inge for me, lol. Have fun at the game!! Go Tigers!!

(05-05-2012, 12:08 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Say hi to Brandon Inge for me, lol. Have fun at the game!! Go Tigers!!
Brandon Inge made the Tigers pay for getting rid of him. He hit a nice 3-run shot! I believe they said it was his 4th HR in 6 games since being picked up by the A's. I had a blast! My seats were 4th row adjacent to the Detroit pitching mounds for warming up. We had a hillarious A's heckler giving the relievers crap when they were warming up saying how they were going to choke, etc. Thing is, it worked. Tigers got lit up for 11 runs and lost 11-4. He had us all cracking up!

That's awesome, Inge has been hot. I love die-hard fans like that. Glad to hear it was a good time!

Good ol' O.co haha, the good thing is you can pretty much pick any seat in the stadium (as long as you can sneak past those stingy ushers haha)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)