`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: what the heck NHL 2012!

OT: what the heck NHL 2012!
Ok, gotta vent over a video game, yes I know its sad...but come on...
my created player has scored 90 goals and has 45 assists in only 44 games...so what does my coach do...HE SENDS ME DOWN TO SECOND SHIFT BECAUSE I'M "not working hard enough!" ...what....the...heck!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: OT: what the heck NHL 2012!
Maybe time to move up a skill level
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

in NHL11 i came off a 217 point season (i was playing with derek boogard and brandon dubinsky on NYR's first line on the pro setting :p) and i had 8 points in the first 3 games and i got sent down to the 2nd line...give me a break, we had 3 100+ point scorers in the first line!!!

Im more of a Madden player than an NHL player, but I kind of gave up on playing sports games because they are too easy. I was playing All-Madden mode which is the hardest mode in the game and still winning 70-0 or even higher. Kind of makes the game less fun when you know exactly what the CPU is going to do and you can exploit it all the time.
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

offline season mode is garbage. stick to online OTP
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

I really like the Club Hockey mode if you have enough people you know who have the game to make up a team. I think you only actually need 2 people to play a match, but it got pretty fun on those nights when enough people were online to fill every position for your team.

Nowadays when I have any spare time (which is never) I play either Skyrim, AC: Revelations, or Mass Effect 3. I'm waiting for NHL13 (Which I am convinced should have Lundqvist on the cover!)

Also, I miss NHL Hitz 2003. That game was insane. You could just jump the goalie, pucks went on fire, it barely even resembled hockey. It was like Grand Theft Auto on ice. But I loved it.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

Were you simulating alot of games? I got bored of playing regular season games and simluated the second half of the season. I had the art ross all wrapped up and still got sent down to the AHL????
NHL hitz was epic. so much chaos I loved it.

(05-05-2012, 12:34 PM)The-Joker Wrote: Nowadays when I have any spare time (which is never) I play either Skyrim, AC: Revelations, or Mass Effect 3. I'm waiting for NHL13 (Which I am convinced should have Lundqvist on the cover!)

Also, I miss NHL Hitz 2003. That game was insane. You could just jump the goalie, pucks went on fire, it barely even resembled hockey. It was like Grand Theft Auto on ice. But I loved it.

wow, I haven't played NHL in a while... since they stop making it for PC
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)