`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pwcc auctions

RE: Pwcc auctions
Is there a way to search by seller name on ebay?

All his auctions went for record prices amazing stuff, as predicted.

Shilling is a thing of beauty!

What makes you think he is shilling anyone? Have you seen his feedback? Pretty much speaks for itself.

(05-05-2012, 08:39 PM)tristanrules Wrote: All his auctions went for record prices amazing stuff, as predicted.

Shilling is a thing of beauty!

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Wondering the same thing, how do you search for a particular seller and is his name actually pwcc?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

to search for sellers, use advanced search:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch/?rt=nc

Wicked thanks jacoby.

Hes legit. Gets some of the rarest, highest graded stuff on consignment. And people go to him because he has the lowest rates and highest pay off. Just because stuff sells for alot doesnt mean its shilled. His reputation and business practices have created a massive following of private collectors who shell out thousands of dollars.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Brent is legit and easy to deal with, fast shipping as well.
[Image: th_e6bfb599.jpg][Image: th_b9d4fa1c.jpg]

I have purchased multiple Michael Jordan graded cards through PWCC and each time it's a great transaction. I can see why he has such a good following and his cards seem to go for more. He puts so many items up for auction that you can find some steals every once in awhile but the super rare items always go for more.
 photo mjheader.jpg

(05-06-2012, 06:25 PM)zinger82 Wrote: I have purchased multiple Michael Jordan graded cards through PWCC and each time it's a great transaction. I can see why he has such a good following and his cards seem to go for more. He puts so many items up for auction that you can find some steals every once in awhile but the super rare items always go for more.
What/who is PWCC? I can't seem to find a seller with that name.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.