`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pwcc auctions

Pwcc auctions
Hello, has anyone heard of them pwcc auctions? They have a bunch of NT BB lots going on now, and not many bids. Why ? Are they legit? Little scared to bid.

RE: Pwcc auctions
I've seen them on ebay for a while now, they do have a lot of really high end cards. I think that could be it, that most people only look at their high-end consignment items and over look the cheaper stuff. That's my opinion!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Nothing to worry about with PWCC. He has a following with his highend consignments because he accepts payment plans.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

He's as good as it gets with his reputation in the business. His auctions bring big legitimate action.

I noticed the auctions last week and they look good to me. There's another eBay seller, Probstein123, or something like that, that sells a lot of high graded cards as well.

Quite the opposite, all his auctions hit record prices. Wait and you will see, everything will sell for 1.5 - 2 times the normal rate.

Anyone have a link to these auctions?

(05-04-2012, 03:25 PM)tristanrules Wrote: Quite the opposite, all his auctions hit record prices. Wait and you will see, everything will sell for 1.5 - 2 times the normal rate.
Yea, but this is mostly due to people bidding on his stuff that want it. Unlike other nameless big sellers that hide under an ID like "swagcards" to shill bid their own stuff.

Ive looked into the bids by PWCC, none I seen were over 16%. Swaggy apparently bids on 97% of what one seller sells (and we are talking 1500+ items a month!). 97%!

What or who the Heck is a PCWW auction?

(05-04-2012, 04:41 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: What or who the Heck is a PCWW auction?
It is the name of a seller on eBay. I thought the same thing when I read the title of the post, but then realized based on the info in the thread exactly what the poster was asking about.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/