`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New MJ Pickups! PICS

New MJ Pickups! PICS
Here are some of my recent MJ pickups over the past couple months. As always not for trade.

[Image: d0b01c76.jpg]
[Image: 7bb07d45.jpg]
[Image: b77b724a.jpg]
[Image: b88087ea.jpg]
[Image: b44d8403.jpg]
[Image: 1c0f0392.jpg]
[Image: c35bde47.jpg]
[Image: 54e942f9.jpg]
[Image: 2c85c0fc.jpg]
[Image: d73c0781.jpg]
[Image: 85424ec2.jpg]
[Image: 000447b9.jpg]
[Image: a1f4b28d.jpg]
[Image: 87308f4e.jpg]
[Image: c4e8c151.jpg]
[Image: 830fb679.jpg]
[Image: e7db6bbc.jpg]
[Image: c2332b2c.jpg]
[Image: 27e46ae8.jpg]
[Image: 934e77d3.jpg]

[Image: 617f1dd9.jpg]
[Image: 5f0ca5a0.jpg]
[Image: 91fa57d6.jpg]
[Image: af3c0a4b.jpg]
[Image: 3eb5e6ed.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: New MJ Pickups! PICS
wow, love the reciprocals and those high grades on the star MJs. Well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-03-2012, 09:58 PM)buckunteer Wrote: wow, love the reciprocals and those high grades on the star MJs. Well done!
Thanks man. I am two cards away from both the Reciprocals and 1986 Star set (1-10). Both sets are relatively spendy (about 20-30 per reciprocal and 60-80 for each star). Hopefully soon I will complete both.

You're smart, you buy singles. I just bust wax and hope haha.

I did bust an Ionix box a while back, pulled a reciprocal and a skyonix insert of Chris Webber. Bleh.

I never learn though, I've got boxes delivered late today by UPS waiting so tantalizingly at my apt. complex office.

Incidentally, check my FS thread I'd bust the MJ lot up for you if there's any you need!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

You're smart, you buy singles. I just bust wax and hope haha.

I did bust an Ionix box a while back, pulled a reciprocal and a skyonix insert of Chris Webber. Bleh.

I never learn though, I've got boxes delivered late today by UPS waiting so tantalizingly at my apt. complex office.

Incidentally, check my FS thread I'd bust the MJ lot up for you if there's any you need!

nice pickups! and yes singles are the way to go buckhunteer but busting wax is just so much fun haha
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-03-2012, 10:07 PM)buckunteer Wrote: You're smart, you buy singles. I just bust wax and hope haha.

Yeah, I used to be the same way. The thrill was just too much. Now I realize I never get close to my money back and I am not very lucky. The only wax I bust now is if it contains MJ cards...which is not much anymore unless you buy older stuff. I would rather do this though because instead of spending $120 on a box I can get 2-3 singles of MJ and be 100% satisfied by getting something I truly want. I do miss busting packs though.
(05-03-2012, 10:22 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: nice pickups! and yes singles are the way to go buckhunteer but busting wax is just so much fun haha
Thanks man! MJ should come back out of retirement so I can bust more wax haha! That would be a sad if he really did!

Darn you! I'm tring to complete the Air Lines set and you have two I need! NICE CARDS!
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Nice stuff Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!

(05-03-2012, 11:02 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Darn you! I'm tring to complete the Air Lines set and you have two I need! NICE CARDS!
Ha ha don't worry those are the only two I have. I was after that set but it annoyed me so I put it aside for the time being. Cards were harder to get than I anticipated and the price they are selling for was higher than I wanted to pay (typically try to get my mj cards for 50% of book value which is not easy to do anymore).