Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mail Has Scratched The Surface

The Mail Has Scratched The Surface
Hello Beckett Community!

I am off to a pretty decent start with the unload of my Habs GU/AU/RC's, but still have a long way to go. Thanks to John (bluefrozencanuck), JV (705-janveaux), Eric (twobroscards), Mike (onoxxxregretso), Clint (jowlsisacanucksfan), and tentatively Chris (darkcrawler88... just need to get the fine-touches worked out) for their huge integrity (and to all of you who have sent me kind words, well wishes and fantastic PM's!) and effort! You have all put a great name on this website!

I still have a load of Habs to go around, and I will be posting them on eBay (username RandiY) this weekend, and I hope that I am able to make a good start to my goal for a lawyer!

There were four packages in the mail for me this week, thus far, and who knows what tomorrow will bring? In them were some fantastic PC adds, and some even better traders! You'll see what I mean...

Halak PC:

[Image: HockeyCards002-4.jpg]

o.O Yeah... so the Halak pickings were a little slim this week!

2011-12 Scratching The Surface:

Ales Hemsky, Mike Komisarek, Jonas Gustavsson, Mats Zuccarelo, Craig Anderson.

[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010-1-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards005-2.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards011-1-1.jpg]

Alexei Emelin former PC:

[Image: HockeyCards012.jpg]

Now on to the traders.

2011-12 Crown Royale Rookie Royalty Signatures-Zac Rinaldo, 2010-11 Zenith Mosaics Materials Double-Ryan Malone/Victor Hedman/Steven Stamkos, 2010-11 Pinnacle Threads-Jeff Skinner

[Image: HockeyCards006.jpg][Image: HockeyCards004.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003.jpg]

And the top two cards of the week:

2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Patches/Autogrpahs-Eric Tangradi #43/100

[Image: HockeyCards008.jpg]

Pretty sweet two-color, three break patch! And the number one card from this week's mail... 2011-12 Crown Royale Heirs To The Throne Prime-Taylor Hall!

[Image: HockeyCards007.jpg]

The seam on this thing is busting out of the window!!! Thank you to Chris (bruinsfan08), Steve (nemesis7777) and some guys on eBay for the fantastic adds!!! All of the cards for trade are marked as such in my Org. Hugh has the first shot at the Tangradi, if he wants it. If you are interested in acquiring anything from me, please drop me a line here, PM me, or send a Trade Offer. I only trade through the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready. All comments are appreciated and welcomed! Best wishes, everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

Randi

RE: The Mail Has Scratched The Surface
Great pick ups Randi --- I cant wait to see the WHOLE STS complete set together....that will look AWESOME...yu may want to get it framed to show it off.

As for the Tangradi....Thank you for offering first dibs.....however, I have two of them already....I do appreciate it though!

Keep up the great posts!...they would be alot better though if you were a Pens Fan!!

Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

glad one of us is able to sell our things at a fair price! I'm trying to move half of my collection to pay for college, and I can't even get half bv for stuff Tongue gorgeous pickups bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-03-2012, 06:08 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Great pick ups Randi --- I cant wait to see the WHOLE STS complete set together....that will look AWESOME...yu may want to get it framed to show it off.

As for the Tangradi....Thank you for offering first dibs.....however, I have two of them already....I do appreciate it though!

Keep up the great posts!...they would be alot better though if you were a Pens Fan!!
Okay... so the Tangradi is up for grabs! you try and do something nice for this guy... SHEESH! Haha! I guess I should check in with you to see if you have what I am looking at. I have one more trick up my sleeve coming in, and Ia m pretty sure that you don't have it. The only question is if you will want it! Thanks for the compliments!

Randi
(05-03-2012, 06:10 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: glad one of us is able to sell our things at a fair price! I'm trying to move half of my collection to pay for college, and I can't even get half bv for stuff Tongue gorgeous pickups bro!
Oh... it's fair price, and awesome people! I also have a little bit of stuff that people would actually want! Tongue Kidding! Haha! Thanks for stopping by... but I don't think that this will be the last we see of you! Tongue

Randi

(05-03-2012, 06:15 PM)rayeates Wrote: Okay... so the Tangradi is up for grabs! you try and do something nice for this guy... SHEESH! Haha! I guess I should check in with you to see if you have what I am looking at. I have one more trick up my sleeve coming in, and Ia m pretty sure that you don't have it. The only question is if you will want it! Thanks for the compliments!

Randi

Oh... it's fair price, and awesome people! I also have a little bit of stuff that people would actually want! Tongue Kidding! Haha! Thanks for stopping by... but I don't think that this will be the last we see of you! Tongue

Randi
whats that even mean? lol I'm not getting out of the hobby...just wanting to cut my collection in half so I can go to school...apparently that's asking for too much!

(05-03-2012, 06:17 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: just wanting to cut my collection in half so I can go to school...apparently that's asking for too much!
school is soooo overrated!!!

thanks Randi.....I have tons of Pens..so check my bucket first or ask.....but as I said.......no hurry......im not that worried about it......and yes! I do want the crosby the cup auto patch rc /99 you have coming in!!!! Big Grin
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(05-03-2012, 06:17 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: whats that even mean? lol I'm not getting out of the hobby...just wanting to cut my collection in half so I can go to school...apparently that's asking for too much!
I tell you now, if I wasn't in the need I would help you out for sure. Sorry that things are not going so well with your campaign, but I hope things turn around!

BECKETT COMMUNITY

If anyone is looking for something that swjrp10 has, and you can afford to help him out, give him a PM and I am sure that you will both be happy!

Randi

(05-03-2012, 06:25 PM)rayeates Wrote: I tell you now, if I wasn't in the need I would help you out for sure. Sorry that things are not going so well with your campaign, but I hope things turn around!

BECKETT COMMUNITY

If anyone is looking for something that swjrp10 has, and you can afford to help him out, give him a PM and I am sure that you will both be happy!

Randi
aww thanks randi....I take back....1/8th of the bad things I said about Canadians...are you from Ottowa? Tongue

(05-03-2012, 06:27 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: aww thanks randi....I take back....1/8th of the bad things I said about Canadians...are you from Ottowa? Tongue
Oops was going to look at what was for sale because Edmonton at one time was the farm team for Detroit, but gotta reconsider maybe 1/8 of book Smile

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Glad to see things are moving in the right direction! Also thanks for the links to jobs. As I was searching through some of the sites you gave me I was able to apply for a warehouse job. Fast forward a few days later I had an interview and I start tomorrow! Thanks for the proverbial kick in the pants my friend! If you get Caps I need I can by them once I start getting paid!