`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mail Has Scratched The Surface

RE: The Mail Has Scratched The Surface
(05-03-2012, 10:44 PM)alto4life Wrote: Glad to see things are moving in the right direction! Also thanks for the links to jobs. As I was searching through some of the sites you gave me I was able to apply for a warehouse job. Fast forward a few days later I had an interview and I start tomorrow! Thanks for the proverbial kick in the pants my friend! If you get Caps I need I can by them once I start getting paid!
lucky duck, I'm 50 bucks in debt, need 5k for school, and cant find work....I'm so desperate I set up a gofundme.com page!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Great stuff Randi, can't wait to see all the STS cards.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

(05-03-2012, 06:27 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: aww thanks randi....I take back....1/8th of the bad things I said about Canadians...are you from Ottowa? Tongue
You, Sir, are what we Canadians call an IGNORANT PIG! Tongue I am not from Ottawa, but Thunder Bay, Ontario. I think that you just lost yourself some friends, too! Haha!

(05-03-2012, 09:53 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Oops was going to look at what was for sale because Edmonton at one time was the farm team for Detroit, but gotta reconsider maybe 1/8 of book Smile
And see... this is what I meant by losing friends! Hehe!
(05-03-2012, 10:44 PM)alto4life Wrote: Glad to see things are moving in the right direction! Also thanks for the links to jobs. As I was searching through some of the sites you gave me I was able to apply for a warehouse job. Fast forward a few days later I had an interview and I start tomorrow! Thanks for the proverbial kick in the pants my friend! If you get Caps I need I can by them once I start getting paid!
Ash.

I as SO glad that you were able to get a job! That is amazing news, and I am more than happy to help! It took little time from me, and it worked out for a friend, so it was well worth it. I have been looking for Capitals, but have come up a bit short. I will surely post any that I have come in! Congrats on the new job!

Randi
(05-03-2012, 10:53 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: lucky duck, I'm 50 bucks in debt, need 5k for school, and cant find work....I'm so desperate I set up a gofundme.com page!
If you want I can help you out a bit. Just ask Ash... I am pretty good with looking up job listings, and I have a load of experience with landing them. Give me a nod and I will see what I can do to help you out!

(05-04-2012, 12:22 AM)dam1057 Wrote: Great stuff Randi, can't wait to see all the STS cards.
Thank you! I am going to wait for today's mail to see if there is anything in there, and then I will post my progress! I am up to 26/41 in hand now, and that's not bad for only three months! Thanks for the comments, folks!

Randi

Great pickups Randi!!! Your STS collection is coming along real nicely. Also that Tangradi is awfully nice looking. Congrats on your pickups!!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

(05-04-2012, 07:04 AM)pens1fan Wrote: Great pickups Randi!!! Your STS collection is coming along real nicely. Also that Tangradi is awfully nice looking. Congrats on your pickups!!!!
Thank Walt! The STS is way further along than I thought it would be, and I am very happy about that! I guess it helps that there were a TON of people breaking Crown. Haha! If you are interested in the Tangradi, let me know! I am sure that we can work something out!

Randi

(05-04-2012, 06:16 AM)rayeates Wrote: You, Sir, are what we Canadians call an IGNORANT PIG! Tongue I am not from Ottawa, but Thunder Bay, Ontario. I think that you just lost yourself some friends, too! Haha!

Randi

actually it was the set up to a joke, that didn't pan out cause it took you so bloody long to reply! Tongue I was kinda hopin you'd be from Quebec so I could say "ok I'm only taking back 1/16th what I said about canadians!" Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

very nice pick ups congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)