`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAIL Day and my new Project

MAIL Day and my new Project
Heres a Some of the Stuff i've got in the mail recently from trades or Ebay.. The Celtics and Lopez is PC and the Ron Harper will be for trade.

[Image: Cards1002-7.jpg]

[Image: Cards1001-8.jpg]

For my new Project i saw some post on the Baseball or Football board the Yesterday that they bought a Topps Olympics Blaster from Walmart so i figured why not ill give it a Shot picked up a Blaster last night and was happy with it so i bought a 2nd today and Pulled an interesting here..

here are some pics of what i got
[Image: Cards1003-6.jpg]
Base, Inserts and Gold, Silver, Bronze Pararells

[Image: Cards1004-5.jpg]

Misty May Gold and Track and Field PIN..

If anyone Picks up any of these cards adn wants to Trade Them i would be very interested in anything i dont have..

RE: MAIL Day and my new Project
Great cards! Really like the Olympic cards. This might be an odd question but, how do you add photo's to the forum page with out a link?
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

bbills1999 PM sent

sweet celtic pickups, olympic cards are cool looking
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

didn't know they had started making an olympic set. im slow at times appearantly
Always looking to collect Carmelo Anthony patches and autos

Still offering 20 dollar finders fee for anyone who can point me to the T or Y of 07-08 Topps letterman set.

Check My Melo PC on my bucket.
http://photobucket.com/nateadamsdubvmelo

[Image: ZfsEI.png]

(05-03-2012, 05:57 PM)natebuzzadams2 Wrote: didn't know they had started making an olympic set. im slow at times appearantly
I Didnt know either until i saw someone post it yesterday and im happy i went.. I looked up the Odds that Pin was 1:147 pack Odds.. Im definately gonna pick up another Blaster next week maybe even look into a Hobby Box