`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New

New
Hey all I just would like advice about the whole collecting thing I have a whole bunch of cards already mainly trying to figure out how it works lol.

RE: New
i'll say welcome and as for collecting you will to fall into one or more of theses categories:

1. fav. player
2. fav. team
3. set

it's up to you to chose which category/categories you would like to do and go from there.

i myself am a set collector

ok well Im like all over the place

1. Favorite player Dan Uggla
2. Team Braves and Marlins
3. Idk
I mainly collect anything I get my hands on then I am trying to sell some to those whose need help with there question. I just lost my organizer system so I am trying to find a new one that is easy to use and cheap mostly want free

(04-30-2012, 05:00 PM)Jartbek Wrote: Hey all I just would like advice about the whole collecting thing I have a whole bunch of cards already mainly trying to figure out how it works lol.
I recommend collecting what interests you. I've always liked oddball rookies, so that's what I like to find. I also try to pick up any '89 Griffeys I don't have. Occasionally, I open Bowman boxes to put a set together.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

(05-01-2012, 10:30 PM)jhyde77 Wrote: I recommend collecting what interests you. I've always liked oddball rookies, so that's what I like to find. I also try to pick up any '89 Griffeys I don't have. Occasionally, I open Bowman boxes to put a set together.
thanks

No problem. Were you looking for ideas on what to collect? If I collected Dan Uggla, I would probably want all of his first years.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

(05-03-2012, 11:13 PM)jhyde77 Wrote: No problem. Were you looking for ideas on what to collect? If I collected Dan Uggla, I would probably want all of his first years.
yeah thats what I mainly looking for right now all I have is his fleer rookie and his topps rookie all star card
Looking for Dan Uggla cards