`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG, I can't believe I pulled this

RE: OMG, I can't believe I pulled this
That is a super sweet redeemer ....I pulled one out of Champs hockey and was really fortunate as I pulled one of the rarest and best ones ...I would rather the fossil rather than coin ...here is a pic of mine...again Thank you Upper Deck for coming out with these superb cards ....a side note my card is 3/4 of an inch thick ...and is 93-100 million years old...
[Image: dino3.jpg]
Huge Congrats on your pull!!!!

STOP TORTURING ME...I've been after one for 3 yrs, finally bought one on the bay...then the seller shafted me! EVERYONE IS TORTURING JUSTIN! Sad
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Oh Boy!!!! Seeing that makes it a harder and harder decision whether or not to keep it. I am rather fond of such stuff myself. Wow, just seeing that pic man. hmmmmmmm
(05-03-2012, 06:47 PM)ty4orce Wrote: That is a super sweet redeemer ....I pulled one out of Champs hockey and was really fortunate as I pulled one of the rarest and best ones ...I would rather the fossil rather than coin ...here is a pic of mine...again Thank you Upper Deck for coming out with these superb cards ....a side note my card is 3/4 of an inch thick ...and is 93-100 million years old...
[Image: dino3.jpg]
Huge Congrats on your pull!!!!

Great now I'll never get it! Thanks a lot! Tongue

I totally feel your pain Justin!!!! Sad to be honest. When I 1st pulled this I just put it aside. Once I found that there was only one Autograph card in the box I though I had another less than average box break (I've done 4 others all average or less). Someone is def interested in it though. So it might be going bye bye tomorrow. Emphasis on might. Cash to buy vintage cards makes a nice trade too lol
(05-03-2012, 06:52 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: STOP TORTURING ME...I've been after one for 3 yrs, finally bought one on the bay...then the seller shafted me! EVERYONE IS TORTURING JUSTIN! Sad

(05-03-2012, 07:13 PM)TonySmart Wrote: I totally feel your pain Justin!!!! Sad to be honest. When I 1st pulled this I just put it aside. Once I found that there was only one Autograph card in the box I though I had another less than average box break (I've done 4 others all average or less). Someone is def interested in it though. So it might be going bye bye tomorrow. Emphasis on might. Cash to buy vintage cards makes a nice trade too lol
money talks...so talk to me Tongue lol pm me broski lol

I'm interested so Pm sent
(05-03-2012, 07:16 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: money talks...so talk to me Tongue lol pm me broski lol

what packs/set are these cards coming out of? I saw a woolly mammoth hair once?
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I pulled this from Parkhurst Champions
(05-03-2012, 08:08 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: what packs/set are these cards coming out of? I saw a woolly mammoth hair once?

This is the one my brother got.
[Image: IMG_0004_NEW-1.jpg]