IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 Box National Treasures Break

RE: 2 Box National Treasures Break
Glad you're trying to make things square with folks Nathan
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Just sayin... I got the money Nathan owed to me for about a year + $10.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(05-05-2012, 10:02 AM)monsterx Wrote: Just sayin... I got the money Nathan owed to me for about a year + $10.
That sounded good till the about a year part.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-05-2012, 03:40 PM)biglump007 Wrote: That sounded good till the about a year part.
+1
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(05-05-2012, 07:39 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: +1
I exaggerated a bit, it's been 7 months I think.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(05-05-2012, 07:46 PM)monsterx Wrote: I exaggerated a bit, it's been 7 months I think.
Still lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Nathan is trying. Just wish he wasn't using the cover of his wife doing all of this. He deserves all the crap he's taken but to have another id to try and soften the blow of negative response isn't necessary and people know Nathan its you trying to make it right which I commend you for.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Honestly this is his wife. Nathan is in the hospital. He has been in and out since October. He has viral meningitis. He did ask me to sign in and when I tried to get into his mrmagnum75 account it was banned. He then asked me to make one and take care of the people that have been waiting. I do take my laptop to the hospital on occassion so that he can help me with this.

Just sayin

Expectations (prognosis)

Early diagnosis and treatment of bacterial meningitis is essential to prevent permanent neurological damage. Viral meningitis is usually not serious, and symptoms should disappear within 2 weeks with no lasting complications.

Here's the whole article in case you want to read it

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001700/
Here you say he was in the hospital

05-03-2012, 11:54 AM Post: #4
slydevil75
**NO TRANSACTIONS ALLOWED**

Not trading. I have been in contact with the mods here. I was just showing you all what was pulled. Nathan is not taking anybody's cards. He was in the hospital

Here you say he is in the hospital.

Honestly this is his wife. Nathan is in the hospital. He has been in and out since October. He has viral meningitis. He did ask me to sign in and when I tried to get into his mrmagnum75 account it was banned. He then asked me to make one and take care of the people that have been waiting. I do take my laptop to the hospital on occassion so that he can help me with this.

Here's my thing, according to the article viral meningitis lasts about 2 weeks. You say he's been in and out since October. I'm glad you are making good on all the bad trades but stop with all the lies. I for one have never heard of a woman with the nickname sly devil, it's a mans nickname. Two most of us including me believe nothing you have to say be it Nathan or supposedly his wife. Making good on trades is fine but stop with the box breaks and mail days, people you screwed don't really want to see you drop $900 on two boxes when they are still without the stuff you owe.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-06-2012, 01:47 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Just sayin

Expectations (prognosis)

Early diagnosis and treatment of bacterial meningitis is essential to prevent permanent neurological damage. Viral meningitis is usually not serious, and symptoms should disappear within 2 weeks with no lasting complications.

Here's the whole article in case you want to read it

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001700/
Here you say he was in the hospital

05-03-2012, 11:54 AM Post: #4
slydevil75
**NO TRANSACTIONS ALLOWED**

Not trading. I have been in contact with the mods here. I was just showing you all what was pulled. Nathan is not taking anybody's cards. He was in the hospital

Here you say he is in the hospital.

Here's my thing, according to the article viral meningitis lasts about 2 weeks. You say he's been in and out since October. I'm glad you are making good on all the bad trades but stop with all the lies. I for one have never heard of a woman with the nickname sly devil, it's a mans nickname. Two most of us including me believe nothing you have to say be it Nathan or supposedly his wife. Making good on trades is fine but stop with the box breaks and mail days, people you screwed don't really want to see you drop $900 on two boxes when they are still without the stuff you owe.
+1, I sent a trade offer after the NT break, don't post if you aren't here to be active. And Nathan or wife, or whoever, make it right privately and through mods, then get back on here and post that you have been active in the hobby this whole time.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.