`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Second BGS Group Submission of 2012

RE: Second BGS Group Submission of 2012
Oh ok cool. I just don't like the PSA cases and they don't match my BGS ones.

(05-09-2012, 11:46 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: What I would do is called "graded card review" with a 8.5 minimum. That means BGS will grade it INSIDE the PSA case. If it is a 8.5 or better, they will crack it and re-slab it BGS. If it is 8.0 or lower, they will return it to us still in the PSA case. $3.00 extra if they have to crack it.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

(05-09-2012, 11:46 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: What I would do is called "graded card review" with a 8.5 minimum. That means BGS will grade it INSIDE the PSA case. If it is a 8.5 or better, they will crack it and re-slab it BGS. If it is 8.0 or lower, they will return it to us still in the PSA case. $3.00 extra if they have to crack it.
I just learned something lol. Can you request if the card isnt 9.5 to just leave it in the PSA case? I ask because I have only PSA 10s and wouldnt want to crack it for 8.5 or 9 by bgs.

Also if I submit cards with a requested minimum grade of 9 and anything lower to still slab in an authentic case is it the same price?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(05-09-2012, 11:50 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: Oh ok cool. I just don't like the PSA cases and they don't match my BGS ones.
Do you want it slabbed no matter what the BGS grade is? I can always crack it for you if you want it raw.

(05-09-2012, 11:54 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I just learned something lol. Can you request if the card isnt 9.5 to just leave it in the PSA case? I ask because I have only PSA 10s and wouldnt want to crack it for 8.5 or 9 by bgs.

Also if I submit cards with a requested minimum grade of 9 and anything lower to still slab in an authentic case is it the same price?

Yes, and Yes.....
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(05-09-2012, 11:54 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Do you want it slabbed no matter what the BGS grade is? I can always crack it for you if you want it raw.
If it looks like it would get a good grade and I decide to get it BGS graded I will just crack it. I have cracked PSA cases before. I can just put a "min grade 8.5 or slab authentic" tag on it.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Just so everyone knows:

1- I hand deliver our order to Beckett's NYC office so there is no charge for shipping to Texas. This saves you at least $1 per card in shipping charges. With my service, if you submit 10 cards it breaks down as follows; $8 per card=$80. IF YOU HAVE $1000 INSURANCE, shipping back to you in a priority flat rate box is $17, bringing the total to $97, or $9.70 per card. You can request more or less insurance. If you had to pay for shipping and insurance in both directions, even at $7 per card, your per card total would jump to over $10 per card. I do my best to keep it affordable for everyone. Do not feel bad sending in just 1 or 2 cards. Not a problem at all.

2- I insure for any amount requested. If there is no specific request I will insure for $1000 or $2000, depending on the size of your order.

3- I ship back to you, in a Priority Flat rate box.

4- This is my 7th group submission with over 1000 cards submitted on my account. In all the submissions, I have had two complaints, which some of you are aware of. I will not remove your cards from their holders, and I will ship them securely. If there was an issue to arise for any reason, I have a long standing relationship with the East Coast Regional Manager at BGS. We meet for lunch at least 4 times a year. He will work with me to make sure every effort is made to correct any issues that may exist. We both want you all to be thrilled with your results.

5- We had two 10's last time !!!

6- We already met our minimum order, so I already have a submission date set. Cards will be submitted to BGS the week of May 28th. You will not need to wait for more cards to come in to meet our minimum. We are all set to submit. No "mystery" submission dates. With my service, you will not only know when to expect your cards back, but you may very well see them early. My last 20 day submission was sent back to me a week early due to my Sales Rep keeping track of my order. As soon as the cards were finished he made sure they were immediately shipped out. In turn I was able to return them to you a week sooner. It turned out to be like 13 day service, and I had them back in your hands within 20 days. There is nothing worse than sending your cards in and they end up in limbo, either waiting for more cards to met the minimum, or just lost in the process. That will not happen here. I can promise you that. I always have and always will set a shipping deadline to me. This time it is May 25th. Last day to ship cards to me. This keeps the order on time and lets you know when to expect your cards back. My submissions have always been super timely.

Thank you all for your continued trust and loyalty.

Any other questions that you may have, feel free to ask.

Jason, I received your cards safe and sound. Thanks.

(05-10-2012, 10:52 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Jason, I received your cards safe and sound. Thanks.
Great! Can't wait!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I'll be sending my cards to you on Saturday.
Eddie George Super Collector

(05-10-2012, 12:35 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: I'll be sending my cards to you on Saturday.
Thanks Dave.

(05-03-2012, 07:27 PM)cody_allen Wrote: I'll prolly do ten
Don't forget to register.