`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Junior Seau has Died!RIP!

RE: Junior Seau has Died!RIP!
(05-02-2012, 10:01 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: This was the most shocking thing to read tonight when I jumped online. It's a sad day for sports for sure.

For those who have never experienced suicide first hand you should stay quiet. You have no idea what causes this. A lot of times its not near as selfish as it seems. A lot of times the person doing this is actually doing it with the belief they are doing what is best for those around them. I have lost two people I new close to suicide.
I agree you know more about it than me since I haven't been close to anyone that has done it, but I am surely going to have an opinion if I wish to express one.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

The enormity of this loss as a Chargers fan still hasn't sunk in yet. I haven't followed football long enough (grew up a baseball fanatic) to fully appreciate all that he meant to my favorite team as a player and as a great all around person. But what I do know is that he played a huge part in helping resurrect the Chargers franchise and in helping us to our only SB appearance in '94. But from what I've seen and heard from both the Chargers organization and his former teammates is that he was an even better man. I know taking your own life seems selfish but who are we to judge, in all honesty? I'll hold my judgement on that, and wish his family the best in their grieving period. RIP Junior Seau.

RIP Jr Seau You was a great in the sport and will dearly be missed!!!!!!!!!
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Watching his mothers press conference was rough. I truly feel for his friends and family. I lost a friend years back through suicide.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(05-02-2012, 10:06 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I agree you know more about it than me since I haven't been close to anyone that has done it, but I am surely going to have an opinion if I wish to express one.
expressing an opinion with no base of knowledge is just flappin' your gums

(05-03-2012, 05:19 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: expressing an opinion with no base of knowledge is just flappin' your gums
Expressing an opinion is just that, an opinion. If you have knowledge on the subject that makes most people feel like they are an expert.
I feel abortion is wrong but Ive never had one. That doesnt mean Im flappin my gums. Its my opinion...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(05-03-2012, 06:31 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Expressing an opinion is just that, an opinion. If you have knowledge on the subject that makes most people feel like they are an expert.
I feel abortion is wrong but Ive never had one. That doesnt mean Im flappin my gums. Its my opinion...
an educated opinion is grounded in something, some kind of knowledge

just stating how you feel with no knowledge is flappin' your gums

while both may be opinions, one obviously has more validity than the other

like james said....

hit it, maceo....

really sad news was sorry to hear it...
[Image: jonathancard.png]

IT was suicide. Nathan is very good friends with the family. He has known Junior since 1982. He grew up with him. He got a call yesterday from his brother and father and was told he shot himself in the chest. Hopefully Nathan will be back out of the hospital again for the funeral services.

RIP Junior. My heart bleeds for the Seau family. God Bless.

(05-03-2012, 05:19 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: expressing an opinion with no base of knowledge is just flappin' your gums
I've dealt with a lot of scumbags in my life which makes me an expert. I will no longer derail this thread no matter what a bully like you has to say from this point.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/