My luckiest Goodwill find

RE: My luckiest Goodwill find
Nice find! Congrats on the good karma!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(05-01-2012, 08:10 PM)thj0011 Wrote: Yea, I thought the same thing when I first saw it so I looked up similar autos and looked for signs of facsimile/autopen and didn't see any. Looks like legit Sharpie marks on the backside and all. Plus the "Signed Copy" sticker eased my mind too. Goodwill is notorious for overlooking signed books so I don't put it past them, ha. But yea, I had the same thoughts you had.
Wow I didn't even see that sticker and it was right in front of me.

I stand corrected with the statements provided. Now I bet these will all be sold on eBay lol
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

I've got a signed book by Ripken that I'm willing to sell or trade, if anyone is interested. Not looking for a ton for it either.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Sweet pickup! I need to go looking!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Yea it really pays to look at the book section sometimes. The only time I think I'd sell the book is if I eventually get an autographed Ripken ball or card. Then I wouldn't mind getting rid of the book but until then it's staying here in my office, ha.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

Goodwill's books are always priced well, as are their movies. I have picked up a few classic sports films from Goodwill over the years for about $2 each on DVD.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Definitely worth it if you've got time on your hands. Last year I paid $2 for this signed book. It looked old so I pulled it out just to see the copywrite date. My jaw dropped when I saw the signer was also the author. Not a big name author but still over 100 years old.

[Image: hildrup2.jpg]

[Image: hildrup.jpg]
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]