Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Sad Day For My PC

A Sad Day For My PC
Good day, Beckett Community.

Today began as normal as any other day, other than the fact that I have not had more than an hour's sleep in eight days now... I think about 6 hours total over that span. I went to the Base, had my rehabilitation workout, and then headed off to get some matters resolved. Upon doing this I found out that the source that I was going to rely on for a loan, to get a lawyer to FINALLY get my parental rights in order, will not support that exact scenario! SO I am without, and I will not be able to acquire a lawyer's services as early as I would have hoped. Now I have to get some money together, in order to stop my ex from damaging my boy further than she and her new husband already have. This is going to be really difficult!

With that said, and sorry for being intrusive on others with my issues, I am going to be selling off my cards as best I can. I will start out light, and will be getting rid of my Montreal Canadiens' GU/AU/RC PC first, and then will decide where to move from there. I am NOT getting rid of my Halak PC, and have no intent on dumping the Scratching The Surface set that I am putting together, but I do need to make some money as fast as I can. The legal fees have to cross the Canadian/American border, and that will do some damage!

If you are interested in any of the Habs GU/AU/RC's that I have, just give me a nod and we can iron out the details. Again, sorry for putting this out there like that. I don't want to darken anyone's day at all. I just wish that this could be easier and not so stressful! Thanks for taking the time to read this, folks! Happy collecting and best wishes to you all!

Randi

RE: A Sad Day For My PC
Randi --- I am SO very sorry to hear of this dreadful news... hopefully you will be able to generate the funds to take on your Ex and get your son back. I know this has been extremely difficult for you and that being with your son brings you so much happiness and joy.

BECKETT COMUNITY-

I do encourage and Montreal collectors to PLEASE, help out Randi and add a few things into your PC at the same time. He is a real stand up guy in this community and could really use some help!! This is a chance to "Pay it Forward" persay! If you were in this situation you too would want some help!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Sorry to hear your struggle. GL in the fight for the kid.
Beckett Banner

(04-30-2012, 05:01 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Randi --- I am SO very sorry to hear of this dreadful news... hopefully you will be able to generate the funds to take on your Ex and get your son back. I know this has been extremely difficult for you and that being with your son brings you so much happiness and joy.

BECKETT COMUNITY-

I do encourage and Montreal collectors to PLEASE, help out Randi and add a few things into your PC at the same time. He is a real stand up guy in this community and could really use some help!! This is a chance to "Pay it Forward" persay! If you were in this situation you too would want some help!
Hugh. Thank you for these great, kind and uplifting words! It really means a lot to me, just as this community does! If you knew what my son was going through, and what he was being dished in the way of deceit and other rigamorole from my ex-wife (the poor boy is only five), you would be in the same boat as me in wanting him to come home. I am no different in my everyday life than I am here, and I hope that my love for my son shines through here like it does everywhere else. Thank you again, and I hope that this does not see me getting out of the hobby in the future.

Best wishes!

Randi

Randi I hope you are able to win this and able to keep some of your cards!!

best of luck and hopefully someone can help you out
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(04-30-2012, 05:13 PM)cpratt2005 Wrote: Sorry to hear your struggle. GL in the fight for the kid.
Thank you!

Randi
(04-30-2012, 05:22 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: Randi I hope you are able to win this and able to keep some of your cards!!

best of luck and hopefully someone can help you out
Thanks for your support and kind words, J.J.!

Randi

I'm sorry to hear the news...i hope things work out for you
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

good luck man, i feel for you.
i hope it all turns out

Randi,

I'm so sorry you're going through all this BS. I'm here if you need to talk. Also I will see if I can find any Montreal fans so buy some of your stuff. I hope all gets resolved and your son is back where he needs to be.

Also, Hugh is right, Beckett community, time to pay it forward! Habs fans unite! (I know there's a lot of you!)

-Ashley

Randi, I am sorry to hear about your situation. I know a little on how you must feel as this happened to be about 2 years ago. I had to fight for my son and while all this was going on I was unable to talk to or see my son for several months. I can hope and pray that your situation will have the same outcome as mine. It is very difficult but remember you have really good friends here that are willing to help. If you need anything at all feel free to shoot me a PM. Although your situation is different than mine, I will be willing to help where I can.

Walt
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!