`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT-Nice auto for my sons from the Orginial "Sunshine" in Remember the Titans

OT-Nice auto for my sons from the Orginial "Sunshine" in Remember the Titans
My youngest son is a really big fan of the movie "Remember the Titans". He watches the movie most everynight and his favorite player in the movie is "Sunshine" played by Kip Pardue. He also loves it because on his team he is the quarterback and they also call him "Sunshine" based off of the movie. My son has long blond hair and has the attitude as the movie "Sunshine". My son, Brody asked me if there was any way that I could get in touch with the real Ron Bass and I said I would try. After some digging I was able to find him and he was very kind and we shared several emails. His secretary said she could not get over how much my son looked like Mr Bass. Anyway, Mr Bass told my boys to write him a letter and he would send them a picture and here is what he sent along with a very nice note.

My son

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001-9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002-9.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003-8.jpg]

RE: OT-Nice auto for my sons from the Orginial "Sunshine" in Remember the Titans
Thats awesome!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: OT-Nice auto for my sons from the Orginial "Sunshine" in Remember the Titans
agreed that is awesome
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

That is the best, what a stand up guy.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Thanks for sharing man thats super cool!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Awesome! You always seem to have some great encounters and stories with athletes.

That's pretty awesome! What a great guy
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]